5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
julie_fweefwee
Black Bushi
Kendo Saiakei
Black Bushi
Don't use fire or you would have a flaming zombie burning the city down. don't use short renege weapons you would get blood on yourself and become infected. A gun makes blood splatter and the noise draws them. A bow and arrow would work but are hard to aim with and take to long to reload. but still might be good to keep on hand.

I would stay on the rooftops. A ladder would be my best friend. I could get up places and pull it up behind me across to other places too. if i encountered zombies knocking them off the roof would kill them or hurt them to the point were they would starve. I would carry a gun but only to keep other people away from were ever i decided to nest. Go somewhere hot so they would decay faster and I have a higher chance of servile. maybe start a rooftop garden. break down fire escapes and use roof top doors to look for supplies.

a few things i can disagree with but good argument, id tather not use high places like buildings because all it takes is one zombie to know ur up there and you can be surrounded if you’re not fast enough to get outa there, all weapons has its advantages and disadvantages the question is how would you use them, and finally from the zombie apps and listings that I down loaded on my phone, I’ve learned that zombies cannot climb and hate cold weather...while ur in hot areas of the world I would be in cold mountains making refuge and going to rescue missions to gather people to help with the production of survival

First thing I will say is you are right about the cold weather. Both for the reason you mentioned and for the idea that insects and rats might carry the illness. Meanwhile I don't agree with going to the mountains. It would be hard to survive snow covered mountain, the donner party comes to mind and you would be off the radar of anyone trying to rescue you. I still think up high is the way to go. unless the zombies wound up being more athletic than I am picturing. Than I would need a whole new plan.

yeah..well i agree with you but first thing i would do is to find more survivors and find a place where is safe and could spend the night

Always remember no where is safe, only safer even having a completely secure location has its drawbacks
Black Bushi
Don't use fire or you would have a flaming zombie burning the city down. don't use short renege weapons you would get blood on yourself and become infected. A gun makes blood splatter and the noise draws them. A bow and arrow would work but are hard to aim with and take to long to reload. but still might be good to keep on hand.

I would stay on the rooftops. A ladder would be my best friend. I could get up places and pull it up behind me across to other places too. if i encountered zombies knocking them off the roof would kill them or hurt them to the point were they would starve. I would carry a gun but only to keep other people away from were ever i decided to nest. Go somewhere hot so they would decay faster and I have a higher chance of servile. maybe start a rooftop garden. break down fire escapes and use roof top doors to look for supplies.

Agreed

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
weapons: a katana or machete, a blunt weapon like a bat, a semi-auto handgun, and a rifle with multiple uses like a famas, very accurate long range is good and great three round bursts to conserve bullets but would have to make sure it is converted to use the cheap and plentiful nato rounds.
A shotgun, a katana, a Glock 17 and a Five seveN. Why?

Because-

1. Shotguns basically spread death all over, and the closer it is, the less spread thus higher chance of blasting their brains out. The spread may also be useful for lucky hits on other zombies as well.

2. The katana is sharp and powerful. If used with skill, it can easily slice through several zombies at once. Although I like sabers and the kilij more, katana have better reach and is lighter.

3. The FN Five seveN is a handgun that uses the same ammunition as a P90, thus it has a powerful piercing power, which means that you can take out several zombies at once if lined up. It also has a huge ammo capability for a handgun, which holds up to 20 rounds per magazine.

4. The Glock 17 has a fair stopping power, low recoil and very good accuracy. It can also fire in either single shot or burst-mode (3 rounds per shot), which allows you to adjust to the force required.

I picked 2 handguns because the Five SeveN could be a double-edged sword- while it can be useful for taking out zombies, the piercing power could also make it hit your friends and allies.

8,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
diablo120348
julie_fweefwee
Black Bushi
Kendo Saiakei
Black Bushi

a few things i can disagree with but good argument, id tather not use high places like buildings because all it takes is one zombie to know ur up there and you can be surrounded if you’re not fast enough to get outa there, all weapons has its advantages and disadvantages the question is how would you use them, and finally from the zombie apps and listings that I down loaded on my phone, I’ve learned that zombies cannot climb and hate cold weather...while ur in hot areas of the world I would be in cold mountains making refuge and going to rescue missions to gather people to help with the production of survival

First thing I will say is you are right about the cold weather. Both for the reason you mentioned and for the idea that insects and rats might carry the illness. Meanwhile I don't agree with going to the mountains. It would be hard to survive snow covered mountain, the donner party comes to mind and you would be off the radar of anyone trying to rescue you. I still think up high is the way to go. unless the zombies wound up being more athletic than I am picturing. Than I would need a whole new plan.

yeah..well i agree with you but first thing i would do is to find more survivors and find a place where is safe and could spend the night

Always remember no where is safe, only safer even having a completely secure location has its drawbacks

maybe there could be a safe houe where you cab rest for awhile

8,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
diablo120348
weapons: a katana or machete, a blunt weapon like a bat, a semi-auto handgun, and a rifle with multiple uses like a famas, very accurate long range is good and great three round bursts to conserve bullets but would have to make sure it is converted to use the cheap and plentiful nato rounds.

well i agree with you but not sure using with guns because of the sound it makes that could attract more zombies

8,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
my suggestion is that you must be physically fit so you can run faster or you'll be deadmeat!

8,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
MMD-Miku
Black Bushi

Agreed

yes i agree too!

8,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
never use fire!!!!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

3,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
happy sneety
JuggaloLover16
Ill say this not because in a huge fan of Daryl, but the bow is a good idea smile

the bow could be a good idea its good for long range shots and doesnt make a loud sound to attract more zombies

Boo yah smile

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I tihkn the best weapon would be a katana. One you never have to recharge. Two if its sharp enough you can slice a zombies head off without puttting alot of force in.

8,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Impure_Thought
I tihkn the best weapon would be a katana. One you never have to recharge. Two if its sharp enough you can slice a zombies head off without puttting alot of force in.

i sooo agree with ya

8,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
goldenpanda23
never use fire!!!!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

why not use fire?

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
happy sneety
Impure_Thought

i sooo agree with ya

Thanks i mean katans are crzy good against zombies so theyd be the best for killing em

8,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Impure_Thought
happy sneety
Impure_Thought

i sooo agree with ya

Thanks i mean katans are crzy good against zombies so theyd be the best for killing em

^-^ katana is also one of the weapons i would use in a zombie apocalypse

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces