Beloved Vampire

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
julie_fweefwee
coolstorybro1022
dude i would have a bunch of daggers, a katana, and a m-16

Those are pretty good weapons.. but make sure you hit them on the head emotion_zombie

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Konan Neko
julie_fweefwee
coolstorybro1022

Those are pretty good weapons.. but make sure you hit them on the head emotion_zombie

M-16 has a proven unreliable track record in extreme conditions, as for daggers, you're only going to have about 3-4 inches of steel between yourself and a bite, and that's just not enough to give you a fighting chance.

Beloved Vampire

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Guns.. yes, guns, those are soo freakin' useful and also a good steel baseball bat, I would prefer those things... cat_ninja

Beloved Vampire

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Nharia1
Konan Neko
julie_fweefwee
coolstorybro1022

M-16 has a proven unreliable track record in extreme conditions, as for daggers, you're only going to have about 3-4 inches of steel between yourself and a bite, and that's just not enough to give you a fighting chance.

Yes that might be true, but if you really know how to use them they would be a great help, and a dagger on the other hand, can be use as throwing weapons as well.

Beloved Vampire

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Konan Neko
Guns.. yes, guns, those are soo freakin' useful and also a good steel baseball bat, I would prefer those things... cat_ninja

Oh, the gun I'm really referring is a shutgun.. yum_puddi

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Konan Neko
Nharia1
Konan Neko
julie_fweefwee
coolstorybro1022

Yes that might be true, but if you really know how to use them they would be a great help, and a dagger on the other hand, can be use as throwing weapons as well.

True, but a thrown knife might not have enough force to penetrate the skull...

Beloved Vampire

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Nharia1
Konan Neko
Nharia1
Konan Neko
julie_fweefwee
coolstorybro1022

True, but a thrown knife might not have enough force to penetrate the skull...

Throw it much closer then.. that will do much.. that will work for me but, I don't know it'll work for you, because that's the way I see it.

Newbie Noob

7,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
I would say a two handed greatsword.

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
i would use a sword and a hands gun with a couple of bombs

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
dramallama
happy sneety
Black Bushi
Don't use fire or you would have a flaming zombie burning the city down. don't use short renege weapons you would get blood on yourself and become infected. A gun makes blood splatter and the noise draws them. A bow and arrow would work but are hard to aim with and take to long to reload. but still might be good to keep on hand.

I would stay on the rooftops. A ladder would be my best friend. I could get up places and pull it up behind me across to other places too. if i encountered zombies knocking them off the roof would kill them or hurt them to the point were they would starve. I would carry a gun but only to keep other people away from were ever i decided to nest. Go somewhere hot so they would decay faster and I have a higher chance of servile. maybe start a rooftop garden. break down fire escapes and use roof top doors to look for supplies.

wow!

What kind of cat is that in the shoe extremely cute ! biggrin
knife, could have many purposes... i could be wrong though. sweatdrop

Deadly Genius

11,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Healer 50
happy sneety
Black Bushi
happy sneety
Black Bushi
Don't use fire or you would have a flaming zombie burning the city down. don't use short renege weapons you would get blood on yourself and become infected. A gun makes blood splatter and the noise draws them. A bow and arrow would work but are hard to aim with and take to long to reload. but still might be good to keep on hand.

I would stay on the rooftops. A ladder would be my best friend. I could get up places and pull it up behind me across to other places too. if i encountered zombies knocking them off the roof would kill them or hurt them to the point were they would starve. I would carry a gun but only to keep other people away from were ever i decided to nest. Go somewhere hot so they would decay faster and I have a higher chance of servile. maybe start a rooftop garden. break down fire escapes and use roof top doors to look for supplies.

wow!

was i too long winded? sweatdrop

tell me what you would do ^_^

well... i would bring a katana,knife,food,water,grenade and a first aid kit.then i would look for survivors.and then we would find a safe place like a mall cause inside the mall you get stuff that you need we get a lot of supply of food and water besides a mall is tall enough that zombies could not reach you.i might bring a gun with me but i'm not good at using one

I would never never never go to a mall. I don't know why everyone dose that in the movies. All I can think of is all the Looting that happens in real life catastrophes. I don't want to even imagine what it would be like in a zombie outbreak. All you would find is a building with all the doors smashed open and all the useful things taken, not to mention that it would be full of the kind of people you don't want to be around in a crises. the kind of people that think they can take anything they want if your not strong enough to stop them. I like the katana thing though. go all Kyoya Suda on ther asses with a Katana and a pair of head phones blasting mettle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff