Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
wich weapon you think it's best to use in a zombie apocalypse? and maybe you could also put in your strategies on how to survive a zombie apocalypse

Deadly Genius

11,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Healer 50
Don't use fire or you would have a flaming zombie burning the city down. don't use short renege weapons you would get blood on yourself and become infected. A gun makes blood splatter and the noise draws them. A bow and arrow would work but are hard to aim with and take to long to reload. but still might be good to keep on hand.

I would stay on the rooftops. A ladder would be my best friend. I could get up places and pull it up behind me across to other places too. if i encountered zombies knocking them off the roof would kill them or hurt them to the point were they would starve. I would carry a gun but only to keep other people away from were ever i decided to nest. Go somewhere hot so they would decay faster and I have a higher chance of servile. maybe start a rooftop garden. break down fire escapes and use roof top doors to look for supplies.

8,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Black Bushi
Don't use fire or you would have a flaming zombie burning the city down. don't use short renege weapons you would get blood on yourself and become infected. A gun makes blood splatter and the noise draws them. A bow and arrow would work but are hard to aim with and take to long to reload. but still might be good to keep on hand.

I would stay on the rooftops. A ladder would be my best friend. I could get up places and pull it up behind me across to other places too. if i encountered zombies knocking them off the roof would kill them or hurt them to the point were they would starve. I would carry a gun but only to keep other people away from were ever i decided to nest. Go somewhere hot so they would decay faster and I have a higher chance of servile. maybe start a rooftop garden. break down fire escapes and use roof top doors to look for supplies.

wow!

Deadly Genius

11,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Healer 50
happy sneety
Black Bushi

wow!

was i too long winded? sweatdrop

tell me what you would do ^_^

Divine Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
Black Bushi
happy sneety
Black Bushi

wow!

problem with that is guns and other long range weapons run out of ammo. you want a close range weapon for when that happens. something with reach, probably something blunt i imagine, if you're that concerned about blood. i don't think getting blood on you infects you unless it gets into an open wound, or your eyes, nose, or mouth, or possibly ears (however unlikely that may be). you should have your eyes, nose, and mouth covered anyway. if you can get a silencer for your gun that's ideal. you probably want some kind of handgun that's got enough power to penetrate the skull and destroy the brain in a single shot, possibly a rifle. keeping a shotgun around for the sheer stopping power isn't a bad idea but it shouldn't be your go-to weapon. i'd stick to the handgun for most scenarios. it's got all the range you'll need in most encounters, it's quick, small, lightweight, you can carry more than one easily, and unless you're using a hand cannon i'm pretty sure the blood spatter isn't going to be of that much concern to you, at the range you'll be using it. i'd avoid revolvers (despite my preference for them) due to the lack of shots and the slow reload time. grab several semi-autos if you can. avoid full-auto, it wastes your ammo. you want every bullet to count. burning the zombies is probably a bad idea, but using explosives strategically can get you out of a horde situation if you plant them strategically. however, they're only a last resort.

this is all off the top of my head so i may come back and correct some of it, but for the most part this seems about right.
Black Bushi

a few things i can disagree with but good argument, id tather not use high places like buildings because all it takes is one zombie to know ur up there and you can be surrounded if you’re not fast enough to get outa there, all weapons has its advantages and disadvantages the question is how would you use them, and finally from the zombie apps and listings that I down loaded on my phone, I’ve learned that zombies cannot climb and hate cold weather...while ur in hot areas of the world I would be in cold mountains making refuge and going to rescue missions to gather people to help with the production of survival

Divine Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
TheNietzscheNarwhal
Black Bushi
happy sneety
Black Bushi

wow!

problem with that is guns and other long range weapons run out of ammo. you want a close range weapon for when that happens. something with reach, probably something blunt i imagine, if you're that concerned about blood. i don't think getting blood on you infects you unless it gets into an open wound, or your eyes, nose, or mouth, or possibly ears (however unlikely that may be). you should have your eyes, nose, and mouth covered anyway. if you can get a silencer for your gun that's ideal. you probably want some kind of handgun that's got enough power to penetrate the skull and destroy the brain in a single shot, possibly a rifle. keeping a shotgun around for the sheer stopping power isn't a bad idea but it shouldn't be your go-to weapon. i'd stick to the handgun for most scenarios. it's got all the range you'll need in most encounters, it's quick, small, lightweight, you can carry more than one easily, and unless you're using a hand cannon i'm pretty sure the blood spatter isn't going to be of that much concern to you, at the range you'll be using it. i'd avoid revolvers (despite my preference for them) due to the lack of shots and the slow reload time. grab several semi-autos if you can. avoid full-auto, it wastes your ammo. you want every bullet to count. burning the zombies is probably a bad idea, but using explosives strategically can get you out of a horde situation if you plant them strategically. however, they're only a last resort.

this is all off the top of my head so i may come back and correct some of it, but for the most part this seems about right.

correction to the part about full-auto: while not useful for KILLING zombies, spraying at their legs will slow them down nicely.

Deadly Genius

11,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Healer 50
TheNietzscheNarwhal
Black Bushi
happy sneety
Black Bushi

wow!

right I see some good points. (new plan) I have swim goggles and dust masks to guard my face. I keep a revolver on my person. I use those shotgun like rounds so I don't have to about shooting through a zombie and hitting a potential alli. I only use those for close range, when I'm in a pinch. The easiest thing to acquire would be hunting rifles. however they are impractical for a city environment (to slow to load). this leaves rooftops or the country. not knowing weather insects could carry the illness I would have to stay somewhere cold. Since I don't have any survival skills I would make more seance to stay in the city and scavenge. This would also give me a chance to kill as many zombies as I could. So once again I'm on the roof tops. I would eventually make a complex systems of ropes to get from building to building that zombies could not figure out.
My main weapon would be a long pole to hit them and push them off

Why the roof? Zombies are decaying and there brains don't work well. There lack of coordination will be in my advantage. It is also the ideal place to wait for help from helicopters

Deadly Genius

11,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Healer 50
Kendo Saiakei
Black Bushi

a few things i can disagree with but good argument, id tather not use high places like buildings because all it takes is one zombie to know ur up there and you can be surrounded if you’re not fast enough to get outa there, all weapons has its advantages and disadvantages the question is how would you use them, and finally from the zombie apps and listings that I down loaded on my phone, I’ve learned that zombies cannot climb and hate cold weather...while ur in hot areas of the world I would be in cold mountains making refuge and going to rescue missions to gather people to help with the production of survival

First thing I will say is you are right about the cold weather. Both for the reason you mentioned and for the idea that insects and rats might carry the illness. Meanwhile I don't agree with going to the mountains. It would be hard to survive snow covered mountain, the donner party comes to mind and you would be off the radar of anyone trying to rescue you. I still think up high is the way to go. unless the zombies wound up being more athletic than I am picturing. Than I would need a whole new plan.
Black Bushi
Kendo Saiakei
Black Bushi

First thing I will say is you are right about the cold weather. Both for the reason you mentioned and for the idea that insects and rats might carry the illness. Meanwhile I don't agree with going to the mountains. It would be hard to survive snow covered mountain, the donner party comes to mind and you would be off the radar of anyone trying to rescue you. I still think up high is the way to go. unless the zombies wound up being more athletic than I am picturing. Than I would need a whole new plan.

cool but I wouldn’t want to be rescued from cold mountains because I would station myself there with a group of people and trust me surviving in cold areas is doable people do it all the time up north...far up north such as alaska but ur methods is not bad it's all in how u use what u know
In regards to the "blood splatter" idea, I don't think it'd be much of a concern unless you had open wounds. So I'd probably favor some sort of blunt close-combat weapon, like an axe or tomahawk. If the situation arises, a bow and arrow for quiet take-downs. Ammo for guns would be very hard to come by and rather useless considering the noise.
I would go with a close range weapon blunt or sharp could work in my opinion i would feel safer with a blunt object because you dont have to worry about having enough force to actually cut anything off and it can still deal enough damage to damage the brain

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
delicate wonderland
In regards to the "blood splatter" idea, I don't think it'd be much of a concern unless you had open wounds. So I'd probably favor some sort of blunt close-combat weapon, like an axe or tomahawk. If the situation arises, a bow and arrow for quiet take-downs. Ammo for guns would be very hard to come by and rather useless considering the noise.

i agree with you because if you use guns you'll be out of ammo and you have to then look for more...and the noise it makes could attract more zombies and if you then run out of ammo you'll be a meal of the zombies and you'll be adding to their population.close-combat weapons would be nice katanas or swords would be a good weapon to use against them..i heard that a way to kill a zombie is to disconnect it's head from it's body.and more about using guns you must be good at using it or you'll hit an innocent life instead of the zombie

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BassBorne
I would go with a close range weapon blunt or sharp could work in my opinion i would feel safer with a blunt object because you dont have to worry about having enough force to actually cut anything off and it can still deal enough damage to damage the brain

well i disagree with the blunt weapons it would be better if it's the sharp ones you would use

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Black Bushi
Kendo Saiakei
Black Bushi

yeah..well i agree with you but first thing i would do is to find more survivors and find a place where is safe and could spend the night

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff