Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

I forgot that 'Murica sees the Walking Dead 5 days before the UK.

Still, though, looking at some of the topic titles, it's fairly obvious somebody dies next episode, and that someone is probably Oscar. (If I'm wrong, DON'T correct me. That wouldn't be very nice to spoil it for me, would it?)

I'd like to ask you all not to make topics with spoilers in the titles, because I have yet to experience the mid-season finale.

So, yeah, thank you.

Thank you to the considerate people who actually put (SPOILERS) in the titles.

Anxious Poster

This forum is terrible with that. It's unwise to come here if you aren't up to date, in my opinion. I'm sorry that you got hit by the spoilers, though. I hope you have fun with the rest of the series anyway. ^^

Newbie Member

Stream it bro

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
well.. you could always look to your signature for the solution "deal with it"
jk jk
though if it really effects you, you could rage and report all the spoiler threads and a mod will make them take the spoilers out of their titles

Durem Citizen

Its an American show so we are all going to be talking about it. Its not our fault you see things late over there.

Anxious Cupcake

well. knowing the internet... its pretty unsafe looking to talk about a show you havent been up to date on... cause... well... people ENJOY spoiling it for others.

Just look at what people did at the final book release of harry potter?

If you dont want spoilers... dont go looking in forums or place on the internet where they may be. Just a suggestion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff