Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miss Marinara Sauce
iFallen Valkyrie
Hell, you'd think they'd at least have learned to keep track of a damn 10 year old. :/

ESPECIALLY after Sophia.

******** retards.

No kidding. Carl's an idiot. Actually, they're all idiots.

...Why do I keep watching this show?

Maybe we all watch it because it makes us feel superior because we can see the errors.

Isn't that the draw of many shows especially horror genre? They might scare us but they also assure us that we'd do better than that fool who went into the basement alone...

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That's what I'M wondering! But I suppose everyone thinks its pretty safe since they rarely see walkers.

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
calamito
Miss Marinara Sauce
calamito
Miss Marinara Sauce
calamito

Because it's amazing.

I agree with you, but I love the show and the characters - you gotta think, 20/20 hindsight. Although I did keep thinking SOMEBODY WATCH CARL! D:<

I dunno. Most of the characters are absolute travesties of their graphic-novel counterparts. At this point, Glenn and Daryl are, like, the only reasons for watching this damn show.

Why are they "travesties"? If you hate it so much then don't watch it.

Well, have you read the original comics?

No, that's why I asked. No need for hostilities.

Oh, no, I wasn't trying to be hostile, I'm sorry I came off that way. Basically, though, I like most of the comic versions of the characters much better than the TV versions. You know how Andrea practically defines the term "dumb b***h" on the show? She's my absolute favorite character in the comics. It's just kind of sad the direction they're deciding to take the show. I would definitely recommend the comics, though, if you can get your hands on them! 3nodding

Dapper Businesswoman

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
I just hope Shane dies. -w-
Yttra
The virus can't affect ANIMALS. It wasn't a zombie cow, it was a cow that had it's stomach ripped open and as a result was in the throes of death.
it works on animals ex dogs
EternaI Memories
I just hope Shane dies. -w-
who dosnt? lol cool
Miss Marinara Sauce
It's a zombie apocalypse. You think by now they would've learned to use the ******** buddy system.

can somebody please just tattoo this to the inside of every character's eyelids or something
Miss Marinara Sauce
calamito
Miss Marinara Sauce
calamito
Miss Marinara Sauce
calamito

Because it's amazing.

I agree with you, but I love the show and the characters - you gotta think, 20/20 hindsight. Although I did keep thinking SOMEBODY WATCH CARL! D:<

I dunno. Most of the characters are absolute travesties of their graphic-novel counterparts. At this point, Glenn and Daryl are, like, the only reasons for watching this damn show.

Why are they "travesties"? If you hate it so much then don't watch it.

Well, have you read the original comics?

No, that's why I asked. No need for hostilities.

Oh, no, I wasn't trying to be hostile, I'm sorry I came off that way. Basically, though, I like most of the comic versions of the characters much better than the TV versions. You know how Andrea practically defines the term "dumb b***h" on the show? She's my absolute favorite character in the comics. It's just kind of sad the direction they're deciding to take the show. I would definitely recommend the comics, though, if you can get your hands on them! 3nodding

Oh... yeah. I'd love to read the comics, but for now I'm happy with the show. Plus, so many people here are perfectly okay with sharing spoilers from the comics without warning - I already know so much that happens. sad

But please - tell more about the characters! mrgreen
lol righyt mrgreen mrgreen rofl xp

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
....I think we should split up....
Worst thing to say when something near you wants you dead, no matter what it is you have a better chance if you buddy up. stare
doctorcoookiiez
Yttra
The virus can't affect ANIMALS. It wasn't a zombie cow, it was a cow that had it's stomach ripped open and as a result was in the throes of death.
it works on animals ex dogs

No it doesn't. The creators of the show have said that it doesn't work on animals. Period. Unless you mean zombie mythology in general, in which case - it depends on the type of virus and whatnot.
because its a t.v show , and that just seems to keep people interest in it by keeps things interesting by having dumb people wander away on there own

Timid Nerd

I blame the parents for the children running off on their own.
i love the walking dead but the truth is that rick is a true survialist he tries to keep everyone together shane is a tosh idiot but hes like the muscle dale well thats jsut another ideal person he was a dumbass but he was right about the group fallin apart. and i wish carl ricks son didnt have a death wish if he was my boy id have him know how to shoot a ******** zombie and not be dumb enough to tease it.

Devoted Husband

11,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
if youre dumb enough to go off on your own you need to die stupid decisions like that endanger the group as a whole.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff