Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
calamito
Miss Marinara Sauce
iFallen Valkyrie
Hell, you'd think they'd at least have learned to keep track of a damn 10 year old. :/

ESPECIALLY after Sophia.

******** retards.

No kidding. Carl's an idiot. Actually, they're all idiots.

...Why do I keep watching this show?

Because it's amazing.

I agree with you, but I love the show and the characters - you gotta think, 20/20 hindsight. Although I did keep thinking SOMEBODY WATCH CARL! D:<

I dunno. Most of the characters are absolute travesties of their graphic-novel counterparts. At this point, Glenn and Daryl are, like, the only reasons for watching this damn show.
Miss Marinara Sauce
calamito
Miss Marinara Sauce
iFallen Valkyrie
Hell, you'd think they'd at least have learned to keep track of a damn 10 year old. :/

ESPECIALLY after Sophia.

******** retards.

Because it's amazing.

I agree with you, but I love the show and the characters - you gotta think, 20/20 hindsight. Although I did keep thinking SOMEBODY WATCH CARL! D:<

I dunno. Most of the characters are absolute travesties of their graphic-novel counterparts. At this point, Glenn and Daryl are, like, the only reasons for watching this damn show.

Why are they "travesties"? If you hate it so much then don't watch it.

Dangerous Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
Miss Marinara Sauce
iFallen Valkyrie

ESPECIALLY after Sophia.

******** retards.

cause its so awesome....despite the individual charters....
It's logical to do so

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
calamito
Miss Marinara Sauce
calamito
Miss Marinara Sauce
iFallen Valkyrie

ESPECIALLY after Sophia.

******** retards.

Because it's amazing.

Well, have you read the original comics?
EXACTLY!
God I was thinking the same thing.
WHO THE HELL IS IN CHARGE OF CARL!?!?!? The kids like, ten and the world is infested with zombies. And it seems like he's turning into a mini-Shane ._.

Shirtless Conventioneer

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
cause the buddy system worked so well for Otis and Shane : P

Wistful Dreamer

the last episode annoyed me cuz carl was by himself everywhere and then dale gets attacked...the one time he wanders off.

like, isn't carl supposed to be with an adult all the time

and also, was that a zombie cow? or was it just twitching.
Kovva
the last episode annoyed me cuz carl was by himself everywhere and then dale gets attacked...the one time he wanders off.

Yeah I would think that it was a zombie cow. I mean, it was bit by an infected so it has to be a zombie.

I think as the show progresses we will see Carl become more and more demented. You can already see in this episode that he is not acting "normal". He wanted to watch his father shoot a man point blank in the face...that's pretty ******** up. Also the way he looked at the zombie stuck in the mud...it was just so strange. Any rational person would of just immediately shot the thing or ran away. But to poke at it like a trapped animal? He was asking to get killed. The way he snapped back at Carol after she exclaimed her daughter was in Heaven...I feel like he is going to become a very stubborn person as he grows up. He doesn't listen to his parents either. Just a bad seed waiting to bloom.
a zombie cow?? i completely missed that x___X
Miss Marinara Sauce
calamito
Miss Marinara Sauce
calamito
Miss Marinara Sauce
iFallen Valkyrie

ESPECIALLY after Sophia.

******** retards.

Because it's amazing.

Well, have you read the original comics?

No, that's why I asked. No need for hostilities.
Kovva

I think it was still in the process of dying.
The virus can't affect ANIMALS. It wasn't a zombie cow, it was a cow that had it's stomach ripped open and as a result was in the throes of death.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Zeppoleon
Kovva

Yeah I would think that it was a zombie cow. I mean, it was bit by an infected so it has to be a zombie.

I think as the show progresses we will see Carl become more and more demented. You can already see in this episode that he is not acting "normal". He wanted to watch his father shoot a man point blank in the face...that's pretty ******** up. Also the way he looked at the zombie stuck in the mud...it was just so strange. Any rational person would of just immediately shot the thing or ran away. But to poke at it like a trapped animal? He was asking to get killed. The way he snapped back at Carol after she exclaimed her daughter was in Heaven...I feel like he is going to become a very stubborn person as he grows up. He doesn't listen to his parents either. Just a bad seed waiting to bloom.

Very few viruses can cross species. So it likely wasn't a zombie cow. It technically could have been, but I think it was just in the process of dying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff