Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Seeker

SOOOOOOOOOO I'm confused.

You're saying that people are saying you hate Maggie because she's with Glenn (which you said you do) and all she does is sit around and do nothing.

Compared to all of the girls on the show, Maggie has made the most effort to help the group out in any way she can. If she was the "princess" of the show, she wouldn't have the balls to get out there with the men and fight off the walkers and get baby formula and give birth to Judith while the other women stayed inside.

And when has she actually tried to boss someone around recently? She's never told Rick how to do his job as the boss, and if she ever DOES try to "boss around" anyone else, she's only looking out for her family, especially when Shane was trying to get his hands on the barn.

And so she's a hoe for sleeping with Glenn and staying in an almost year long relationship with him now? At least it wasn't a one night stand and she truly loves Glenn. She said I love you first....

And her southern accent is fake because she's british in real life, you twats.

So yeah. She's pretty ******** useless, if you ask me.
rhetina
SOOOOOOOOOO I'm confused.

You're saying that people are saying you hate Maggie because she's with Glenn (which you said you do) and all she does is sit around and do nothing.

Compared to all of the girls on the show, Maggie has made the most effort to help the group out in any way she can. If she was the "princess" of the show, she wouldn't have the balls to get out there with the men and fight off the walkers and get baby formula and give birth to Judith while the other women stayed inside.

And when has she actually tried to boss someone around recently? She's never told Rick how to do his job as the boss, and if she ever DOES try to "boss around" anyone else, she's only looking out for her family, especially when Shane was trying to get his hands on the barn.

And so she's a hoe for sleeping with Glenn and staying in an almost year long relationship with him now? At least it wasn't a one night stand and she truly loves Glenn. She said I love you first....

And her southern accent is fake because she's british in real life, you twats.

So yeah. She's pretty ******** useless, if you ask me.
my point is that she doesnt even do anything besides ******** glenn its wow....tdog dies & hes always doing somthing as for maggie its....i dont really see her doing anything as 4 the formula any idoit could go get formula u dont have 2 be qualified

Bashful Seeker

xSephi
my point is that she doesnt even do anything besides ******** glenn its wow....tdog dies & hes always doing somthing as for maggie its....i dont really see her doing anything as 4 the formula any idoit could go get formula u dont have 2 be qualified

Maggie. Kills. Walkers. Just like everyone else.

If there's a dying pregnant woman in labor that needs an emergency c-section in a zombie apocalypse, you can be the idiot that does that.
rhetina
xSephi

If there's a dying pregnant woman in labor that needs an emergency c-section in a zombie apocalypse, you can be the idiot that does that.
thats the only thing ive seen her do so far cat_stare
xSephi
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
xSephi
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
YOU HATE MAGGIE FOR BEING GLENN'S LOVER HAHA! 4laugh MAGGIE IS THE ONLY FEMALE CHARACTER I LIKED BEFORE MICHONNE CAME IN LOL. rofl
at least michonne does somthing all maggie does is just fck glenn & act like a southern bell in this point i love michonne(not that way cat_stare ) shes bad a** cat_xd

ACTUALLY TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH MAGGIES CHARACTER HAS GOTTEN PRETTY ANNOYING TO ME LOL, NOT AS MUCH AS GLENN. IDK WHY BUT I WANT HIM TO DIE LOLZ! OH YEAH MICHONNE IS PRETTY BADASS, ALMOST AS BADASS AS DARYL HAHA
xd smile
its called hes a dude & ur 1 2 cat_stare

LOL WHAT DOES ME BEING A DUDE HAVE TO DO WITH WANTING GLENN TO DIE LOLZ?
4laugh mrgreen

Greedy Hunter

Maggie is a great character... -_-
WHAT!?
But Maggie is awesome...
gonk

Greedy Hunter

xSephi
rhetina
xSephi

what are you talking about? she scavenges supplies all the time. She's useful as ********.
seriously o.O geez any idiot can do her job even Carl cat_sweatdrop
Bloodhail
xSephi
rhetina
xSephi

what are you talking about? she scavenges supplies all the time. She's useful as ********.
suuuure she is emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces