Welcome to Gaia! ::

HOW THE HELL DOES MAGGIE ESCAPE DEATH SO ******** EASY cat_scream im 2 episodes off 2 killing her myself cat_4laugh
Alright then neutral

Dapper Dabbler

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Well that escalated quickly... o.o;
x-LucyLuu-x
Well that escalated quickly... o.o;
what did? emotion_kirakira

Quotable Genius

xSephi
HOW THE HELL DOES MAGGIE ESCAPE DEATH SO ******** EASY cat_scream im 2 episodes off 2 killing her myself cat_4laugh

What'd she do to escape death? She's been taking hostage?
l Kiwie l
xSephi

um....red neck pointing a gun 2 her face cat_stare he almost killed her emotion_kirakira then glenn(cutie emotion_bigheart ) cooperated.

Dapper Darling

7,950 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dangerous Ladykiller

11,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Daquk. Since when did Maggie have a hater's list.
I love her. She fights by Glenn's side and is awesome.
xSephi
l Kiwie l
xSephi

um....red neck pointing a gun 2 her face cat_stare he almost killed her emotion_kirakira then glenn(cutie emotion_bigheart ) cooperated.
Merle wouldn't kill her, not before he could get anything out of them. If he had killed her there, Glenn would be harder to crack in interrogation.
psyst3m
xSephi
l Kiwie l
xSephi

Merle wouldn't kill her, not before he could get anything out of them. If he had killed her there, Glenn would be harder to crack in interrogation.
i c cat_stare well i hope she dies cat_4laugh idk y i just never liked her cat_xd
xSephi
psyst3m
xSephi
l Kiwie l
xSephi

i c cat_stare well i hope she dies cat_4laugh idk y i just never liked her cat_xd
Def jelly
Someone wants the d dramallama
psyst3m
xSephi
psyst3m
xSephi
l Kiwie l
xSephi

Def jelly
9000% jelly cat_crying cat_stare
Hahaha uh I think it's great that she's escaped death!
Glenn and Maggie know where Daryl is. If Merle killed Maggie, then Glenn would not be obligated to tell Merle where Daryl and the rest of the group is. Unfortunately, it is hard to figure out whether Merle is more dedicated to finding his brother or to appeasing "The Governor."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff