Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lmk please i will listen!
You should watch it cause its awesome. Theres a lot of drama, suspense, tragedies, it includes your famous gore. Its an awesome show, my dad wasnt a fan of zombie shows until he started watching The Walking Dead. I assure you, if you watch The Walking Dead, it will blow your mind.
It is out of this world, amazing! You'd love it. Unless you're not into watching Zombies.. And you get scared easily.. But I'm sure you'd love it.
Im not going to tell you to watch it, thats your choice. What I will say is if you dont watch it youll be missing out on the best show on tv/the best zombie story Ive seen in a long time, and NOW is the perfect time to catch up before season 2 finishes!
its a very cool show that feastures a made up reality if the zombie apacolipse ever came and how one should survive............... + ITS AMAZING!!!!! cat_surprised

Tipsy Guildsman

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
3 word: It's freaking awesome.
WATCH IT!! WATCH IT!! or not ill rape you ^^ have a nice day!
Because it's awesome! I didn't think I was gonna like it but my friend made me watch it and I was hooked. 3nodding
It's the TITS! I honestly didn't think I would like it but my friend got me to watch the first episode and I was hooked.
Its an amazing show! You'd be attached to it. At first I thought it wouldn't be good until I gave it a shot and I'm in love with it now! I'm hoping you'd give it a try. There's lots of drama and suspense in it too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff