"Shane, stay away from Carl, he isn't your son!"
"Why are you ignoring Carl?"
"You need to do something about Shane, he's going crazy."
"Why did you kill Shane?"
"Don't you DARE question my parenting!"
"Where the hell is Carl?!"

I think this about sums it all up.

Agreed.

Plus, she's gunna become an all-you-can-eat buffet, hopefully.
emotion_awesome

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
-iJohnnyTrillz
MistikxSaint
-iJohnnyTrillz
Suicidesoldier#1
lol, it's Lori's fault that Shane was going to commit murder.

...lol

im not completely convinced he was going to kill rick. i mean if he was as "crazy" as he was made out to be why didn he just pull the trigger with no 2nd thought ? lol

Yea I kinda agree with you I mean look how fast he killed Otis and Randall, if he wanted Rick dead he would have shot him and said Randall did it

exactly! i mean it only takes a second to pull a trigger and he more than a descent shooter

I think if he was going to kill him, which I doubt it, that he probably didn't want to murder his bes friend so he was waiting for him to draw his weapon.
MistikxSaint
-iJohnnyTrillz
MistikxSaint
-iJohnnyTrillz
Suicidesoldier#1
lol, it's Lori's fault that Shane was going to commit murder.

...lol

im not completely convinced he was going to kill rick. i mean if he was as "crazy" as he was made out to be why didn he just pull the trigger with no 2nd thought ? lol

Yea I kinda agree with you I mean look how fast he killed Otis and Randall, if he wanted Rick dead he would have shot him and said Randall did it

exactly! i mean it only takes a second to pull a trigger and he more than a descent shooter

I think if he was going to kill him, which I doubt it, that he probably didn't want to murder his bes friend so he was waiting for him to draw his weapon.

that makes alot of sense to me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces