Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

It is, but I've come to love it for everything now.

I DO get nightmares from time to time about walker invasion. OH MAN! Remember when the farm was invaded?

I was MORTIFIED, that night I had a nightmare about out house getting overrun... I died.

Liberal Consumer

Askapus
Cross De Aubigne
Not really... It's mostly inner politics, like the game they released. This is why I like it. It's not about the violence and killing, it's about how to survive and how trying times change people.

Someone described it pretty well; "Lots of arguing going on and sometimes zombies." Pretty accurate.

A horrible horrible game for such a great series. Thank god that I saw a youtube video before i actually spend 50 bucks on such a rush job of a game.

The graphics are horrible. Hitting a car makes a metal sound, hitting the glass of a car makes a metal sound. They call it a survival game, but it has nothing to do with the fact of surviving. Its a first person shooter disguised as a survival game.

The story seams fine, and I like that it's not a copy of the actual series, but the voice acting is very bad and the voices from the known actors that they get sounds like they are quick fixes recorded over the phone.

For a "survival game" it's 100% linear. There is no way of exploring anything you are forced to go one way and one way only. You can't just go out into a field and look for hidden items.

It*s very very disappointing.

I love the series tho and it's not that I find it scary, it's more that you know that the idiot is going to die and no matter how loud you yell at him to turn around, he still gets bit.
x~x

You're both right, because I'm pretty sure the first poster was referring to Telltale's five episode The Walking Dead game, which was phenomenal. Daryl's FPS is total garbage.

x~x
Covessy
Play Slender. Then you'll know what scary is, my friend.

emotion_8c

I love that game, it is really fun heart slendermen !
phizabeth
Covessy
phizabeth
Covessy

emotion_8c

I played that with my friend i felt ridiculous about how much it made me jump. It was fun though
I know right? Nearly s**t my pants, but found myself laughing about it.

Ha yeah. At first i was like this is lame. But then by the time we died we were screaming and hiding our faces. we played about 5 times only got two pages. Our nerves were wrecked!

I played the night version and it was like so freaky!

Friendly Friend

People watch it because it deals with zombies and zombies are awesome!!! biggrin It's not scary, its awesome c:

Friendly Friend

cakekity
Covessy

emotion_8c

I love that game, it is really fun heart slendermen !
Have you played the one that just recently came out? Slender: The Arrival, he actually walks in that one. It's terrible. If you haven't seen it, YouTube search "slender arrival beta pewdiepie" he gets stuck behind a car and you can see his legs and arms moving.

Bashful Prophet

Because I'm obsessed with zombies and have been since I was 12. So to me it's not really scary, just awesome. It's not the gore or anything that I like though. It's the interaction between survivors. Something about it just floats my boat...

Hilarious Hunter

2,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
I watch it for the comparison of other Zombie movies and shows. I think it is good to look at all that happens cause it is some what accurate and interesting.

Hilarious Hunter

2,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Darius D.
It is, but I've come to love it for everything now.

I DO get nightmares from time to time about walker invasion. OH MAN! Remember when the farm was invaded?

I was MORTIFIED, that night I had a nightmare about out house getting overrun... I died.

Yeah I made a rule not to watch them before I go to bed.... :S
Askapus
Cross De Aubigne
Not really... It's mostly inner politics, like the game they released. This is why I like it. It's not about the violence and killing, it's about how to survive and how trying times change people.

Someone described it pretty well; "Lots of arguing going on and sometimes zombies." Pretty accurate.

A horrible horrible game for such a great series. Thank god that I saw a youtube video before i actually spend 50 bucks on such a rush job of a game.

The graphics are horrible. Hitting a car makes a metal sound, hitting the glass of a car makes a metal sound. They call it a survival game, but it has nothing to do with the fact of surviving. Its a first person shooter disguised as a survival game.

The story seams fine, and I like that it's not a copy of the actual series, but the voice acting is very bad and the voices from the known actors that they get sounds like they are quick fixes recorded over the phone.

For a "survival game" it's 100% linear. There is no way of exploring anything you are forced to go one way and one way only. You can't just go out into a field and look for hidden items.

It*s very very disappointing.

I love the series tho and it's not that I find it scary, it's more that you know that the idiot is going to die and no matter how loud you yell at him to turn around, he still gets bit.

I think they were talking about the first Walking Dead game that came out. It was based on the comics and was actually a pretty good game...I agree though that Survival Instinct was a horrible game.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN READ THE COMICS.

It's better.

Generous Conversationalist

I guess it can be kinda creepy sometimes, but once you can get over the gore it's a fantastic show!

Floppy Gawker

Just to have you ask that question.

Floppy Gawker

The zothaq
DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN READ THE COMICS.

It's better.

I agree.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash