to start reacting like a Zombie?

Shirtless Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Heckler 50
Neek_Supreme

I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you talking about how long it took him to turn into a zombie, because it wasn't 3 days.
Mysterious Mister X
Neek_Supreme

I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you talking about how long it took him to turn into a zombie, because it wasn't 3 days.

well, I believe it was 2 episodes ago when Shane cut himself on the bus to try to save time.
Remember that?
When he was against the bus door, and he stabbed a zombie in the head, then accidentally without thinking about it, he cut his hand to draw blood for the zombie and rubbed it against the bus wall.

Remember?

Shirtless Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Heckler 50
Neek_Supreme
Mysterious Mister X
Neek_Supreme

well, I believe it was 2 episodes ago when Shane cut himself on the bus to try to save time.
Remember that?
When he was against the bus door, and he stabbed a zombie in the head, then accidentally without thinking about it, he cut his hand to draw blood for the zombie and rubbed it against the bus wall.

Remember?

So you are saying that him cutting himself is what turned him, because this epiisode established that bites and scratches don't turn you. Remember Randal. He was never bitten or scratched, yet he still turned when Shane killed him. Shane turned because Rick killed him, not because he cut himself with the knife.
Neek_Supreme
Mysterious Mister X
Neek_Supreme

Remember that?

Remember?

His cutting himself had absolutely nothing to do with him turning.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Neek_Supreme

I agree with you. There was something wrong with him.... He was acting really weird.

Tipsy Lunatic

Shane has been "acting weird" since Rick showed back up in their lives. Have you not been watching the show?

Everyone is already "infected" with the virus. The people alive are the "walking dead", just as much as the zombies are. I think that's what the CDC guy told Rick, but Rick didn't want to believe it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff