Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, sorry if someone else has asked this, but

Who or what the hell was that walker Rick stabbed in the abdomen?

Seriously, its driving me insane.

Did it eat Lori or WAS that Lori?
from the bits of his wife sticking out of it's mouth, i would think it's obvious.

Dapper Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
It was confirmed on The Talking Dead that the walker Rick stabbed repeatedly was the walker that ate Lori. That's why his stomach is bloated, a lock of Lori's hair was sticking out of the walker's mouth, too.
logan the god of candy
from the bits of his wife sticking out of it's mouth, i would think it's obvious.

Ah, I couldnt really identify Lori by bits of flesh, but okay.
Woah I just assumed it WAS Lori because of the belly.. XD
While watching it I was like "Wow.. I know turning can make you look ugly.. but Lori really does not resemble a woman anymore"
XD This makes so much more sense
logan the god of candy
I actually didn't see the bits of her hair in the walkers mouth at first watch.
psyst3m
logan the god of candy

didn't rick pull the hair out of it's mouth?

and i don't know how a single zombie is supposed to eat an entire 110 pound human.
logan the god of candy
psyst3m
logan the god of candy

didn't rick pull the hair out of it's mouth?

and i don't know how a single zombie is supposed to eat an entire 110 pound human.
Not sure, guess I didn't notice. I did think it was Lori when it first showed the big belly, but when it zoomed up to the walker you could tell it was male.
o-o I love the walking dead
So, by stabbing its stomach, was he doing it out of anger because she was eaten and he didnt get to see her body to say good-bye, or because he was angry with Lori because of the fact he probably knows that its Shanes child?

1,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
boricuapr1desgirl
So, by stabbing its stomach, was he doing it out of anger because she was eaten and he didnt get to see her body to say good-bye, or because he was angry with Lori because of the fact he probably knows that its Shanes child?

To get the body parts to bury.

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Thinks because she was eaten, and quite possible when he stopped to look at Carl, I really can't say, unless I go back and watch that episode. if Rick in fact Saw the baby Maggie was carrying in her arms..He was too enraged not seeing his wife, he might've Though, the walker Ate Lori And the unborn baby..in any case, dude currently has slipped into Madness, yepyep, phone ringing n all!

Sparkly Noob

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Edward 100
boricuapr1desgirl

i think at first he just wanted to get his wife out of the thing's stomach and then it turned into anger and frustration... cause what's he gonna do, carry a bunch of chewed up Lori in his hands back to the prison yard? o.O
x-LucyLuu-x
It was confirmed on The Talking Dead that the walker Rick stabbed repeatedly was the walker that ate Lori. That's why his stomach is bloated, a lock of Lori's hair was sticking out of the walker's mouth, too.

Wow I didn't even notice that the hair was sticking out of it's mouth... hmmm...

Dapper Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Avidly Athena
Wow I didn't even notice that the hair was sticking out of it's mouth... hmmm...

Haha yeah... I got *really* squeamish when I saw the hair hanging out of its mouth... I can't wait for tonight's episode. I'm so excited!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff