Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snack

I've grown quite fond of Daryl. He's like my favorite character right now, I love how he was so devoted to finding Sophia in S2. 8D I can't wait to see how they develop his chracter further, I hope he gets himself a sweetheart.

One character that I just can't stand right now is Shane. He's a scoundrel >_> he's a arse hole I wish I were in the show so I could duff him up a bit : |

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
I have two favorites and three hate-orits.
My first favorite is Daryl, and Glenn is a close second, for sure.
My three least favorites are Carol, Carl, and Lori.

Snack

xCyclonic

Yeah i really do not like Carol x-x and Glenn is such a cutie, I really want them to make his character come out more like leaderwise and with badassness ^^

I miss the black guy and his son from the first episode... I want them in the show :< I really liked them.

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Oo Derpette oO
xCyclonic

Yeah i really do not like Carol x-x and Glenn is such a cutie, I really want them to make his character come out more like leaderwise and with badassness ^^

I miss the black guy and his son from the first episode... I want them in the show :< I really liked them.

They are coming back third season.

Snack

xCyclonic

They are coming back third season.

Yeah i figured as much ^^

Fashionable Smoker

Daryl is cool I liked Dale because I was able to relate to him. He pretty much was like me with being the voice of reason. I dislike alot of the women in this series. I dont know. I don't like Carol, Lori, Maggie.

Dapper Fairy

McSexy Pants himself, Daryl.
Least favorite...the well zombie. /shudder

InCrebbles's Senpai

Strawberry

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • 50 Wins 150
1. Daryl, I ♥ the actor who plays him
2. Dale - R.I.P-
3. Glen

WHO I HATE?

I don't even like her enough to get to know her name but blondey who miraculously survived the zombie horde while running through the forest all night.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
I'd have to say Rick is my favorite character. He's a real man, doing what has to be done and taking responsibility for so many lives. Least favorites are definitely T-dog and Lori. T-dog because he hasn't demonstrated his value, and Lori because ******** her that's why.

Snack

Snookied
2. Dale - R.I.P-
3. Glen

WHO I HATE?

I don't even like her enough to get to know her name but blondey who miraculously survived the zombie horde while running through the forest all night.

I need names xD I'm not yet done with S2 *currently on the second to last ep* and Dale is a cool character, it's a shame he had to die... If i hear one bad thing from Shanes mouth i'm going to rage at my tv.

Snack

Wolfdude87
I'd have to say Rick is my favorite character. He's a real man, doing what has to be done and taking responsibility for so many lives. Least favorites are definitely T-dog and Lori. T-dog because he hasn't demonstrated his value, and Lori because ******** her that's why.

I don't even care enough about T-Dawg to even count him as a least favorite. He's just sort of like.. there. :< He's so lame. when he gashed his arm during that zombie herd i was literally staring at the screen screaming "YOU ******** RETARD! WHO THE HELL DOES THAT!? WHO HAS s**t LIKE THIS HAPPEN TO THEM!?" Lol .-. then he was like still alive and i was like oh okay *shrug*

InCrebbles's Senpai

Strawberry

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Oo Derpette oO
Snookied
2. Dale - R.I.P-
3. Glen

WHO I HATE?

I need names xD I'm not yet done with S2 *currently on the second to last ep* and Dale is a cool character, it's a shame he had to die... If i hear one bad thing from Shanes mouth i'm going to rage at my tv.

If you hate Shane you'll love the second season.

And she's the blond one whos sister died.

Sorry for spoiling Dale's death.

( If I did. emotion_facepalm )

Snack

Snookied
Oo Derpette oO
Snookied
2. Dale - R.I.P-
3. Glen

WHO I HATE?

No no you didnt i'm in the ep after he died xD and Oh, I don't like her she's annoying Um Lori i think :< she was terrible, letting that girls sister cut herself like that just to test and see if she wanted to live. I would of punched her out XD

and yeah i'm so hating Shane in this season. He's a basket case.

InCrebbles's Senpai

Strawberry

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Oo Derpette oO
Snookied
Oo Derpette oO
Snookied
2. Dale - R.I.P-
3. Glen

WHO I HATE?

No no you didnt i'm in the ep after he died xD and Oh, I don't like her she's annoying Um Lori i think :< she was terrible, letting that girls sister cut herself like that just to test and see if she wanted to live. I would of punched her out XD

Lori is Carls mom, that's not her name.
I can't think of it.

But yah, I know.

Enduring Gaian

13,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Snookied
Oo Derpette oO
Snookied
Oo Derpette oO
Snookied
2. Dale - R.I.P-
3. Glen

WHO I HATE?

Lori is Carls mom, that's not her name.
I can't think of it.

But yah, I know.

Sounds like Andrea to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items