Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Healer

1. Probably Andrea currently. I didn't used to like her, but she's grown on me. I like that she's found herself a new purpose and a new talent.

2. Lori. She's so frustrating.

"Carl, I know the world as we knew it has ended and that now our country is overrun by man-eating monsters who are stronger than living people and incessant in their desire to tear you to pieces and eat you in a blood-bathed orgy, but no guns for you."

"Shane, I know that you and Rick have a tentative agreement and a peace between you right now, but I just thought I'd let you know that you might actually have a shot with me after all, you know, like maybe, idk j/k lolololol. Don't go trying to kill Rick now."

"Andrea, stop protecting us from the roaming hordes of undead and do the goddamn dishes. You have a v****a, so you belong in a kitchen, duh."

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dapper Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Nurse Amalie

"Andrea, stop protecting us from the roaming hordes of undead and do the goddamn dishes. You have a v****a, so you belong in a kitchen, duh."

So much of this.
I absolutely Hate Lori. and also, great quotes, lol.

My Favorite Characters are Herschel and Daryl. I love Herschel because He's an Old dude, from the Good old days who basically at the end is like ******** this s**t, die zombies DIE.
And Daryl. Oh Norman Reedus. If only Daryl was Irish....and Had a brother. Played by Sean Patrick Flanery. And their Names were Murphy and Conner..... A man can dream. The Boondock Saints killing zombies..... <3
Ahem.
Glenn is also a favorite of mine.
and I also hate Carl, and every other Female cast member. None of them are pretty, and all they really do is act as arm candy and or dishwashers.

Devoted Healer

Loki Odinsson
Nurse Amalie

So much of this.
I absolutely Hate Lori. and also, great quotes, lol.

My Favorite Characters are Herschel and Daryl. I love Herschel because He's an Old dude, from the Good old days who basically at the end is like ******** this s**t, die zombies DIE.
And Daryl. Oh Norman Reedus. If only Daryl was Irish....and Had a brother. Played by Sean Patrick Flanery. And their Names were Murphy and Conner..... A man can dream. The Boondock Saints killing zombies..... <3
Ahem.
Glenn is also a favorite of mine.
and I also hate Carl, and every other Female cast member. None of them are pretty, and all they really do is act as arm candy and or dishwashers.

Well, it's not the Saints killing zombies, but here they are killing one of the less favourable undead monsters:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Glenn's pretty cool. Not really too much of a character yet, but might go someplace.

Michonne's character will make up for some of the other women, I think. Carol had a few good episodes when she was getting closer to Daryl, but yeah, mostly she's just sad.
Favorite is Daryl for sure partly because I've been fan girling over that actor for years. Norman Reedus <3 I also really like Rick.
Least favorite is Lori.

Dapper Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
That. Is the Greatest. Picture. Of all time. Seriously Amazing. lol. And Hopefully Michonne Is played well, and Hopefully she kicks some a**. Preferably Lori's.

Apocalyptic Friend

In the books? Michonne and Andrea, respectively. And I like them both because they're intelligent, self-sufficient, powerful and independent women.

In the TV series? So far it has to be Daryl and Rick, respectively. Daryl is extremely self-sufficient and a capable survivor. Rick has slowly become the strong leader that keeps the group together. Basically, it's Rick and Daryl as the Brains and the Brawn.
Shane is, by far, my favorite...Least favorite is definitely Dale. I can't stand him.
my favorite is the the walkers and i dont have a least favorite character
My favorite character so far would have to be Rick if i was ever in his situation i would probably make the same decisions as he did

My least favorite is ironically Lori i guess i just cant stand her for some reason.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My favorites are definitely Daryl and Glenn! I don't know if I really have a least favorite. I guess I would have to say T-dog just because he's barely a character.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nurse Amalie
1. Probably Andrea currently. I didn't used to like her, but she's grown on me. I like that she's found herself a new purpose and a new talent.

2. Lori. She's so frustrating.

"Carl, I know the world as we knew it has ended and that now our country is overrun by man-eating monsters who are stronger than living people and incessant in their desire to tear you to pieces and eat you in a blood-bathed orgy, but no guns for you."

"Shane, I know that you and Rick have a tentative agreement and a peace between you right now, but I just thought I'd let you know that you might actually have a shot with me after all, you know, like maybe, idk j/k lolololol. Don't go trying to kill Rick now."

lololololololol I don't really have a problem with Lori but that is hilarious and so true!
My favorite character is Daryl by far, he's the most independent i think and from what we know of his background he's had a very different upbringing from everybody else. and he's a beast with a crossbow smile my least favorite would have to be Dale. I know he was a good guy but he just got on my nerves, in the tv show and the comics.
My favorite characters 1. Daryl/Merle (even if he's only in a couple episodes), 2. Rick ("This is not a democracy!" wink , 3. Hershal, 4. Andrea, 5. Glen, 6. Shane. My least favorite 1. Laurie (What the hell? Watch your kid!!, 2. Carl (It's your fault Dale's dead! You!!), 3. Shane (It's love/hate.), 4. Carol (Ugh!). To be honest, the zombies and setting are the best part of the show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff