Daryl Dixon 0.28235294117647 28.2% [ 24 ]
Dale 0.070588235294118 7.1% [ 6 ]
Glenn 0.25882352941176 25.9% [ 22 ]
Andrea 0.035294117647059 3.5% [ 3 ]
Amy 0.035294117647059 3.5% [ 3 ]
Other 0.070588235294118 7.1% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
1 2 >

I think someone already put this up, but I still want to know who is your favorite character is and why. Tell me all about that character you like so much. And also, please tell me who you hate and why. Nice long 5 sentences will do.

12,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Favorite: Shane - because without him, there wouldn't be a show. It would be sooo boring. He brings all the drama & makes most of the story line. He is the most interesting man... on the walking dead biggrin

Least Favorite: Andrea - She is weak and stupid. I think she should be the next to go. But it will probably be Dale who dies. I also don't like Lori because she just seems lazy and useless, outside of the normal womanly things.

Interesting Nerd

Favorite:
Daryl - Love his character's personality and the way he handles everything. NR is also my favorite actor.

Hate:
Andrea - To me she seems bitchy and weak to me. She has messed up quite a few times...
The comics are better ((as is always the case)). So I usually go off those, that means Daryl is out cuz he doesn't exist. Rick is so much less whiny that hes pretty decent especially later when he goes a little crazy...but my favorite by far is Glen in both show and comic especially later him and Maggie together because they are the only decent human beings in the bunch. Andrea isn't whiny at all in the comics and is an epically good sniper so there's that...

Least favorite is definitely the governor but you haven't met him yet and you probably wont cuz that would be inappropriate for television

ps: {spoilers} i wish Carl would man up and shoot Shane in the face like he was supposed to do like 12 episodes ago.

Dapper Regular

Fave, by far, is Daryl. +1 for rednecks! {:

Least favorite is between Carl and Andrea. Carl's face makes me want to punch a baby, but Andrea's whiny bitchness makes me wish she didn't have my name. D;
My two favorite would be Glenn and Daryl. Glenn has he sweet side of him that still has human feelings and goes for Daryl who is some what a child inside of him but he has a heart to do thing to save himself and other people.

The most thing I hate is would be the love triangle. Yeah, we need some drama but why did she have to cheat. I'm a huge type of person who hates cheating and all that jazz. :/
my favorite are the zombies ofcourse
I love Daryl! He started out as a huge badass and seemed like he was in it for himself. Then he became such a sweetheart! Helping everyone! Help T-Dog when he got the blood infection and needed antibiotics. And then it was Carol looking for her little girl!
He's such a good guy! I'm happy he became good. smile
Steffie_Marie
I love Daryl! He started out as a huge badass and seemed like he was in it for himself. Then he became such a sweetheart! Helping everyone! Help T-Dog when he got the blood infection and needed antibiotics. And then it was Carol looking for her little girl!

SAME HERE!!! I'm starting to like him more then others. I hope the director doesn't make him an a** again. I mean, like turn against the others. Oh yeah, you almost forgot when Daryl helped Rick and T-Dog save Glenn from the Gangs. Don't forget about that as well!
Demon BlackHeart Dj
Steffie_Marie

SAME HERE!!! I'm starting to like him more then others. I hope the director doesn't make him an a** again. I mean, like turn against the others. Oh yeah, you almost forgot when Daryl helped Rick and T-Dog save Glenn from the Gangs. Don't forget about that as well!

Oh of course! How could I forget?!

Familiar Gaian

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
rick and glen

Prophet

Show:
Most favorite: Daryl. Like Steffie_Marie said, he's a total badass, and he's really sweet. He risked his life to look for Sophia while everyone else was losing hope, he held/comforted feeble woman Carol when a certain someone walked out of the barn, and he's just been helpful to everyone. Also, ear necklace.

Least favorite: Probably Lori. There's not much to say, other than: It's the zombie apocalypse and you had to think before letting your kid carry a gun?

(Yar, spoilers be beyond this point!)

Comic:
Most favorite: Carl. He, too, is a badass. He's only 7 or 8 years old, and he killed Shane when he was about to kill his father, he saved his mother, he took on several walkers on his own when his father was sick, lost his mother and his newborn baby sister, he got shot in the gut, and he later got shot in the eye. No crying here, just bonafide badassery. Pretty much his entire childhood was ruined. Not to mention, he has already expressed that he could fare better in the world without his father and his compulsive, often dangerous decisions. Also, he already has a girlfriend. At 16, I've never had a boyfriend. He's my hero.

Least favorite: Julie and Chris. They are a collective person now. They just annoyed the living bejeezus out of me...that's really it. The whole suicide pact was the best epic fail I've ever read, so I give them half an Awesome-Point for giving me a hearty laugh during a particularly dark part of the story, and another half of an Awsome-Point because long-coats are cool.
The Cynosure
Show:
Most favorite: Daryl. Like Steffie_Marie said, he's a total badass, and he's really sweet. He risked his life to look for Sophia while everyone else was losing hope, he held/comforted feeble woman Carol when a certain someone walked out of the barn, and he's just been helpful to everyone. Also, ear necklace.

Least favorite: Probably Lori. There's not much to say, other than: It's the zombie apocalypse and you had to think before letting your kid carry a gun?

Comic:
Most favorite: Carl. He, too, is a badass. He's only 7 or 8 years old, and he killed Shane when he was about to kill his father, he saved his mother, he took on several walkers on his own when his father was sick, lost his mother and his newborn baby sister, he got shot in the gut, and he later got shot in the eye. No crying here, just bonafide badassery. Pretty much his entire childhood was ruined. Not to mention, he has already expressed that he could fare better in the world without his father and his compulsive, often dangerous decisions. Also, he already has a girlfriend. At 16, I've never had a boyfriend. He's my hero.

Least favorite: Julie and Chris. They are a collective person now. They just annoyed the living bejeezus out of me...that's really it. The whole suicide pact was the best epic fail I've ever read, so I give them half an Awesome-Point for giving me a hearty laugh during a particularly dark part of the story, and another half of an Awsome-Point because long-coats are cool.

Whoa! I like the future show then. More Drama more killing. This is getting exciting for me already! Damn it we have to wait Feb. 12th!!!

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The dead would not walk if we would just breake thier legs! Then again if we did that we would still have a problem with crawling dead so breake thier arms too! ^_^

Prophet

Demon BlackHeart Dj
The Cynosure
Show:

Comic:

Whoa! I like the future show then. More Drama more killing. This is getting exciting for me already! Damn it we have to wait Feb. 12th!!!

Yes! I'm hoping that they don't change the show from the comic too much in the future because of all the amazing character development and whatnot.
The wait's excruciating!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces