Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smh.
I don't know what "smh" is but it was a little bit of a let down.

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
"Shake My Head".

I was disapointed with the barn scene. It was action filled sure, but it was a waste of a good 30 minutes. They were seperated, just to find eachother like five minutes after.

The seperation could've lead into a good epsiode. And they only killed two zombie bait characters anyway.

Other than that, it was shown that Rick finally grew balls and took charge. I think after the 30 minutes, it went good. But the seperation could've left to a good epsiode.
I agree the barn scene and the seperation scene were complete waste.

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
They should've given Michonne more screen time and showed her face...
They shouldn't have given her only the last 15 seconds.

That's all I'm mad about. =D

Dapper Fairy

How could you dislike the season finale?
Michonne, for one thing. Her entrance was so badass.

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I'm thinking I was the only one who didn't think it was that bad a**. Love the comics, but I know people are just going to jump on this character.

Then again, maybe it will decrease the Daryl spam.

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
xCyclonic
They should've given Michonne more screen time and showed her face...
They shouldn't have given her only the last 15 seconds.

That's all I'm mad about. =D

I agree but they couldn't because when they filmed it they didn't have an actor for her yet so they couldn't show her face and they couldn't give her more screen time without showing her face. It wasn't until like a week before the season finale they actually got an actor for her
True Michonne should've had more screen time.

4,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
MEEEEEE eek eek

4,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
truetory -.- was the worst they've made sadly crying

Fashionable Smoker

Personally I really don't think it was that bad. It shows all the conflict the group is going through after the barn. I also don't mind the fact that Michonne face was not shown well. It gives a sense of mystery and makes you wait for the next season.
Yes they are gathered but they are gathered at the first place they know of other than the barn. And in the comics them two kids are already dead. You know the ones who died while "fighting"in the barn fire? Yes it was bait but it was still something to make you say "Who were those guys?"
I don't understand how everybody pulled a Carl and Lori and couldn't listen when someone was helping them. I mean really?
-sigh-
AT0MICD3M0N
Smh.
Lmfao. Only hated it 'cause it was.... so out there. xD Now we have to wait SO dang long again. -Breaks the comic out.!-
Beginning of the 2 season was like soap opera but the end was sooooooooooooo cooooL!!!

4,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Not me, I really enjoyed it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items