Welcome to Gaia! ::

Grand_Kai88
ii_Pudgykins
Grand_Kai88
ii_Pudgykins
Grand_Kai88
ii_Pudgykins

Or Daryl Dixon. razz

Yep I forgot about him! xD He makes Chuck Norris look like Shane. emotion_awesome

He's my favorite. lol.
Was pissed when Andrea shot him

I know I hate Andrea so bad!
She had nerve to tell Lori she does more then her even though when you look at the facts Andrea gets attacked all the time shot Daryl and she wouldn't stop bitching about her gun when they we're just looking out for the team and not trying to attract Walkers.

I know right?? She's and anxious trigger happy sh** for brains. she's trying to prove that she can help protect the group but jesus christ she's just proving that females gotta stay where they belong. The freakin' kitchen god damn it. -.-

Lmao The show is such a sterotype though xDD
The guys do all the jobs and the girls stay in the kitchen cook and clean. :3
Yea but she just needs to chill I swear if she shoots another member of the group Maggie will f*ck her s**t up xDD

I think the most badass chick has got to be Maggie. I mean when she entered series 2 and she was instabitch.

AnavinKiki's Husband

Dangerous Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
ii_Pudgykins
Grand_Kai88
ii_Pudgykins
Grand_Kai88
ii_Pudgykins

He's my favorite. lol.

She had nerve to tell Lori she does more then her even though when you look at the facts Andrea gets attacked all the time shot Daryl and she wouldn't stop bitching about her gun when they we're just looking out for the team and not trying to attract Walkers.

I know right?? She's and anxious trigger happy sh** for brains. she's trying to prove that she can help protect the group but jesus christ she's just proving that females gotta stay where they belong. The freakin' kitchen god damn it. -.-

Yea but she just needs to chill I swear if she shoots another member of the group Maggie will f*ck her s**t up xDD

I think the most badass chick has got to be Maggie. I mean when she entered series 2 and she was instabitch.

Lmao yes defiantly I didn't like her at first but she grew on me and I'll love her if she beats the crap-outta Andrea xDD
Grand_Kai88
ii_Pudgykins
Grand_Kai88
ii_Pudgykins
Grand_Kai88
ii_Pudgykins

He's my favorite. lol.

Lmao yes defiantly I didn't like her at first but she grew on me and I'll love her if she beats the crap-outta Andrea xDD

Only thing I didn't like about her was how she acted towards Glen. But I couldn't agree more razz

AnavinKiki's Husband

Dangerous Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
ii_Pudgykins
Grand_Kai88
ii_Pudgykins
Grand_Kai88
ii_Pudgykins

Only thing I didn't like about her was how she acted towards Glen. But I couldn't agree more razz

Haha I didn't like how she treated Glenn either it almost seemed as if she was trying to be rude to him at first so he would try to act tougher and try not be "walker bait." Like she said but I think she just gave up on that and is nice to him now xDD
I was happy since that means the next episode won't be about who does the laundry and if women should stick to their gender roles lol.

AnavinKiki's Husband

Dangerous Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
NCR Soldier
I was happy since that means the next episode won't be about who does the laundry and if women should stick to their gender roles lol.

Got that outta the way in this episode xDD
Nice avi btw, I am a fellow fan of Fallout myself emotion_yatta
Grand_Kai88
ii_Pudgykins
Grand_Kai88
ii_Pudgykins
Grand_Kai88
ii_Pudgykins

Haha I didn't like how she treated Glenn either it almost seemed as if she was trying to be rude to him at first so he would try to act tougher and try not be "walker bait." Like she said but I think she just gave up on that and is nice to him now xDD

She attempted to play "hard to get" in all the wrong ways and then she ended up giving in to the ninja society..
There is nothing ninja about Glen
Shane needed to die in the first season. nuff said..
I really think shanes infected from h knife in the last episode but either way he's gonna die. I wish they would have stuck to the comic and let Carl kill him just because. I didn't really facepalm when Rick came back thats classic good guy Rick trying to do the right thing but I still loved the look on Shane's face when they started to drive off. Totally deserved it. Shanes nothing but a manipulative, selfish liar that acts without thinking and is gonna get them all killed. Heck the one time I thought he was doing some good beating up that woman's abusive husband he was just doing it to take out his anger from his talks with Rick. I really thought they were gonna do him off after the opening of the barn. Do us a favor and DIE SHANE smile
Because Rick's not like Shane,he's not going to be an a*****e like him D:
nolegirl_101
I really think shanes infected from h knife in the last episode but either way he's gonna die. I wish they would have stuck to the comic and let Carl kill him just because. I didn't really facepalm when Rick came back thats classic good guy Rick trying to do the right thing but I still loved the look on Shane's face when they started to drive off. Totally deserved it. Shanes nothing but a manipulative, selfish liar that acts without thinking and is gonna get them all killed. Heck the one time I thought he was doing some good beating up that woman's abusive husband he was just doing it to take out his anger from his talks with Rick. I really thought they were gonna do him off after the opening of the barn. Do us a favor and DIE SHANE smile
Don't worry he will be dead soon. 3nodding
King-Kai91
nolegirl_101
Don't worry he will be dead soon. 3nodding

lol good biggrin
I don't understand why everyone is dead set on hating Shane and wish a cruel death on him.. Look at the hand he was delt.. Your best friend "died" you man up and save his wife and son, build a relationship with her then BAM back from the dead comes Rick. Your group looked to you and your kicked to the side the only thing you had left to fight for ( Lori and Carl) are now ripped from you, dangled in your face everyday. On top of everything else now that woman is having a baby, and in the back of his mind it is eating away at him not knowing if it is his..things falling apart all around you.. At least he has a fighting chance in the show, killed his off ealy in the graphic novel.

Invisible Lover

Meh. Even in a really ******** up zombie world, I'm not going to leave my only friend to die a terrible, agonizing death at the hands of an undead horde just because he took care of my family when he thought I was dead.

But, then again, I'm not Rick and my best friend doesn't act like Shane.

Invisible Lover

Michie Zii
I don't understand why everyone is dead set on hating Shane and wish a cruel death on him.. Look at the hand he was delt.. Your best friend "died" you man up and save his wife and son, build a relationship with her then BAM back from the dead comes Rick. Your group looked to you and your kicked to the side the only thing you had left to fight for ( Lori and Carl) are now ripped from you, dangled in your face everyday. On top of everything else now that woman is having a baby, and in the back of his mind it is eating away at him not knowing if it is his..things falling apart all around you.. At least he has a fighting chance in the show, killed his off ealy in the graphic novel.
I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Everyone here is looking at things from a 'logical' viewpoint but the thing is; it's no longer a logical world they live in. s**t happens, the established rules of society were dashed the moment the s**t hit the fan.

In the episode where Lori tells Rick that she's pregnant and that she had a relationship with Shane, Rick even talks out the situation basically saying, "Yeah - Shane thought I was dead and took care of you and my son."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff