Welcome to Gaia! ::

I falcon punched the tv. He screwed your wife, got her preggo, and left you for dead! Return the favor and leave his sorry butt!!

yuminniee's Waifu

Premium Garbage

I'm pretty sure Rick was going to leave Shane there at first, but then when he saw the two Walkers with the uniforms on(The two that they killed in the beginning of the episode), he was probably reminded of their good friendship before all this Walker apocalypse came to be, thus making him think twice about what he was about to do. Then saving Shane.

User Image

Wheezing Shapeshifter

X-tailerr-X
Hate Shane emotion_donotwant
cool i lub shane

Devoted Member

Does Shane deserve to die or be left behind? Yes
But Rick will never actively kill a member of the group or someone he grew up with or was his partner on the police force when the s**t hits the fan like that. Shane will go nuts soon. Give it some time. He may or may not die, but Rick is far better than to kill Shane. Remember last night's episode? He is not a weak man, it takes so much strength just to let that fool live.

Interesting Lunatic

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
lol, im like "RICK, emotion_donotwant WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!! Run him over, not rescue him!!! emotion_facepalm emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Grand_Kai88
I gave the biggest face palm ever when I seen the car coming around for Shane. And Rick shooting walkers and telling Shane to "Get out through the back and jump in buddy ol' pal!" emotion_facepalm
all i thought was NO RICK!, this is gonna come back and bite you in the a**. you should of let shane get out of this one his self. i know rick hopes that this will show shane and shane will come to rick way of thinking. but shane is still going to try and be boss again.cause not only did he lose his pretend family, he lose being in charge. so watch out rick.

AnavinKiki's Husband

Dangerous Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Phlegethonyarre
Does Shane deserve to die or be left behind? Yes
But Rick will never actively kill a member of the group or someone he grew up with or was his partner on the police force when the s**t hits the fan like that. Shane will go nuts soon. Give it some time. He may or may not die, but Rick is far better than to kill Shane. Remember last night's episode? He is not a weak man, it takes so much strength just to let that fool live.

I know dude. emotion_awesome

AnavinKiki's Husband

Dangerous Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
pontiac_g6
Grand_Kai88
I gave the biggest face palm ever when I seen the car coming around for Shane. And Rick shooting walkers and telling Shane to "Get out through the back and jump in buddy ol' pal!" emotion_facepalm
all i thought was NO RICK!, this is gonna come back and bite you in the a**. you should of let shane get out of this one his self. i know rick hopes that this will show shane and shane will come to rick way of thinking. but shane is still going to try and be boss again.cause not only did he lose his pretend family, he lose being in charge. so watch out rick.

Ikr? That dude had so many imaginary things going on in his life. xDD
I wonder if all the girls he went out with in high school he mentioned to Rick in the one episode were all imaginary? rofl

AnavinKiki's Husband

Dangerous Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Anilemy
I falcon punched the tv. He screwed your wife, got her preggo, and left you for dead! Return the favor and leave his sorry butt!!

Well its not actually known if its Shane's or Ricks... sweatdrop

AnavinKiki's Husband

Dangerous Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Susushiful
I was SOOO happy when Rick came back for Shane. He owes him now

I don't think Shane thinks that way in the next episode preview he was saying to Andrea he wants to change the fact that Ricks team leader... emotion_bigvein

AnavinKiki's Husband

Dangerous Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
00Dolphin_SW
What I was thinking: Your best buddy just threw a wrench at your head, and tried to shoot you, as well as leaving you for walker chow under that window there, yet you have trust problems with the kid? Sure he shot at you a few times, but he had to fit in with his group there.

So really Rick? The kid is your biggest concern?

-sigh-

I think he just might have been trying to make converation with Shane to show that even though you just threw that wrench at my head I'm willing to put our differences behind and survive this thing. Though I don't agree with Rick's thinking, we just have to put up with it.. xD

AnavinKiki's Husband

Dangerous Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ayame Shinu
I KNOW RIGHT ... when Shane saw Rick walking off, I was like FINALLY THE a** CLOWNS GO THE DIE !!!!!! and then when I saw the car I died a little inside.

Couldn't have said it better myself wink
-Tips post-
Wut the Russian

I'm pretty sure Rick was going to leave Shane there at first, but then when he saw the two Walkers with the uniforms on(The two that they killed in the beginning of the episode), he was probably reminded of their good friendship before all this Walker apocalypse came to be, thus making him think twice about what he was about to do. Then saving Shane.

User Image

Totally agree with you. I think the problem with the majority of the characters and why people are so conflicted about their personalities, are because all of them have completely changed from who they once were (although Lori is still trying to hold onto that stability they once had).

I also think that Rick not only went back because he remembered what good friends they once were, but also how he has a better conscious and represented himself to Shane as the "better person" in their argument. Shane has way too much to owe Rick back on now and I'm getting excited to see how he'll change towards him.

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Grand_Kai88
pontiac_g6
Grand_Kai88

I wonder if all the girls he went out with in high school he mentioned to Rick in the one episode were all imaginary? rofl
i bet he scored with all the girls from high school, but how many did he please, you know give them the big O.

AnavinKiki's Husband

Dangerous Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
pontiac_g6
Grand_Kai88
pontiac_g6
Grand_Kai88

i bet he scored with all the girls from high school, but how many did he please, you know give them the big O.

Lawl rofl You know what they say about taking steroids rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces