Invisible Seeker

8,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
poll says it all

For me Nelly the horse biggrin
jenner from the cdc.
i know an atomic bomb went off inside. but maybe he had a last minute revelation, decided he wanted to live and escaped through some underground tunnel. idk. lol

Sugary Cat

Morgan and Duane, definetly. I had hoped they would somehow appear in the second season.

Newbie Noob

LMAO!

I remember when my older sis first showed me The Dead Walking and I saw Rick's dumbass trot into Atlanta with the horse. I was like NOOOOOOOOOO WHY THE HORSE KILL RICK! HORSEY DIDN'T DON ANYTHING WRONG!!

gonk

So yes. I want horsey to return... As well as Morgan and his boy.

c:

Invisible Seeker

8,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Darius D.
LMAO!

I remember when my older sis first showed me The Dead Walking and I saw Rick's dumbass trot into Atlanta with the horse. I was like NOOOOOOOOOO WHY THE HORSE KILL RICK! HORSEY DIDN'T DON ANYTHING WRONG!!

gonk

So yes. I want horsey to return... As well as Morgan and his boy.

c:

wrong horse lol.. it was the horse that left daryl which daryl had imaginations of his brother :p

Man-Hungry Smoker

MiameMiame
Morgan and Duane, definetly. I had hoped they would somehow appear in the second season.

Phantom

The Vatos.
But according to a deleted scene they're dead. :Y

Invisible Seeker

8,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
iSCSi

The Vatos.
But according to a deleted scene they're dead. :Y

oh yeah they are dead if you watch episode 5 of season 3 You can see the sheriff bag which rick gave to them sad

OG Gaian

5,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rally Tyro 100
Don't assume they're dead, and think that's the only sherif bag out there.

You do know there's more then one station, that could be any raid they did. While it is possible to assume the worst? I wouldn't yet.

O.G. Exhibitionist

Is Lori an option? :O
    I would really like to see the man and boy that took in Rick when he just woke up in the hospital and started roaming the streets clueless to the world around him... y'know the man that tried to kill his wife in the streets but just couldn't do it? (I can't remember his or his son's name for the life of me.)

Beloved Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Aww I totally forgot that Rick gave the Vatos the bag, I was hoping they’d be found

Phantom

MeepoPoof
oh yeah they are dead if you watch episode 5 of season 3 You can see the sheriff bag which rick gave to them sad

I think Andrea was holding the bag at the end of season 2, so that could belong to her. And I'm just going to hope that the deleted scene never happened xD

Fluffy Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Person of Interest 200
like three episodes have already come out for season three and i havent gotten to see them yet!!! crying
Who doesn't want Morgan and Duane back? smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces