Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Genius

5,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Carl and Shane~ Carl for being utterly annoying and the reason Dale died, and Shane well just takes things to far (I thought he was cool)
I wanted to kill Dale and Shane. It happened. I am happy.
RumCafe
Carl and Shane~ Carl for being utterly annoying and the reason Dale died, and Shane well just takes things to far (I thought he was cool)
Carl shouldn't be killed off for "killing Dale" He did not kill Dale, and it was not his fault. Ever hear of the saying, "Boys will be boys," Carl was just being a boy and trying to toughen up from hanging around with Shane. That's what boys do, they throw rocks at things and try to be men. He didn't know it would come loose and ultimately kill Dale, plus he is a small child -- of course he can be annoying but he doesn't really have any friends his own age to be "an annoying child" with.

Malevolent Genius

5,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Muse Myself
RumCafe
Carl shouldn't be killed off for "killing Dale" He did not kill Dale, and it was not his fault. Ever hear of the saying, "Boys will be boys," Carl was just being a boy and trying to toughen up from hanging around with Shane. That's what boys do, they throw rocks at things and try to be men. He didn't know it would come loose and ultimately kill Dale, plus he is a small child -- of course he can be annoying but he doesn't really have any friends his own age to be "an annoying child" with.

First of all He should'v listen to his parents to stay out of trouble, instead he runs off somewhere dangerous ~
RumCafe
Muse Myself
RumCafe

First of all He should'v listen to his parents to stay out of trouble, instead he runs off somewhere dangerous ~
It's hard to listen to his parents when he's getting other directions from Shane in a sense. He is a kid but he does realize something is going on between Rick, Lori, and Shane. Things when parents are troubled and don't talk it out with their children can have negative effects on the children, leading majorly and mostly to rebellious actions.

Malevolent Genius

5,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Muse Myself
RumCafe
Muse Myself
RumCafe

It's hard to listen to his parents when he's getting other directions from Shane in a sense. He is a kid but he does realize something is going on between Rick, Lori, and Shane. Things when parents are troubled and don't talk it out with their children can have negative effects on the children, leading majorly and mostly to rebellious actions.
Sounds legit, lets blame and hate on Shane then for being Insane at the most part~
RumCafe
Muse Myself
RumCafe
Muse Myself
RumCafe

Sounds legit, lets blame and hate on Shane then for being Insane at the most part~
Agreed. : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces