Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

Id kill off Carol shes just so dam stupid and what girl has a haircut that short she looks like a dam alien lmao. Like to see Rick do it and use her as a decoy while he escapes the walkers and have her come back as a walker and get killed again.

Greedy Grabber

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
shadowswhiskers13 -
Demonic Madnes
As far as this nobody had chosen to kill rick I mean who want's to? exept for zombies and some others....
please look at my post on page one. as i've already said it's easier to wait for Rick to get himself killed or leave him for the zombies...

srry sweatdrop thought it was a joke sweatdrop xd

5,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
The group couldnt survive w/o Rick. I mean look who else is there to take his place:

Daryl: Badass like Rick, good shot, willing to take risks and do what needs done, survivalist, but he seems like a bit of a loaner, and is ultimately a better strong arm than a leader.

Hershel: Not as BA as Rick or Daryl, but a good shot, stands up for his beliefs, has the wisdom of age to make good decisions, but he's too soft.

Glenn: Smart, resourceful, but doesn't have the guts or the hardness necessary to carry the group.

Honestly, could Hershel or Glenn kill their best friend just to do what's best for the group?
Overall next to Rick, Daryl is the best bet.

And now that I've seen the end of S2 I think T-Dog should be off'ed. He doesn't do anything it seems.

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Demonic Madnes
shadowswhiskers13 -
Demonic Madnes
As far as this nobody had chosen to kill rick I mean who want's to? exept for zombies and some others....
please look at my post on page one. as i've already said it's easier to wait for Rick to get himself killed or leave him for the zombies...

it's okay the maybe was in there since he's the group leader, i can understand how it can be misleading

Greedy Grabber

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
shadowswhiskers13 -
Demonic Madnes
shadowswhiskers13 -
Demonic Madnes

it's okay the maybe was in there since he's the group leader, i can understand how it can be misleading

wow nice avi with a walker behind you xd

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
I want andrea to die. Want her to do laundry until her arms fall off D< then get gnawed on by a zombie because she cant use her ******** gun to kill it >.> also id like lori today, complication with the pregnancy killed her off.

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
stare the walkers biggrin
the zombies ofcourse ;!

Chatty Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Brandisher 100
DALE!!!
I'm so glad he died. I was so mad when he tried to be diplomatic about stuff.

Also T-dog. He's worthless
some days, everyone, people just get on my nerves. But on every other day, everyone I hate.
Carl. >_>.
I know that sounds bad,but he NEVER listens and puts everyone in danger. He also killed Dale. D: [Well kind of].
Just stay in the house kid.

Greedy Grabber

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
HellB0und
stare the walkers biggrin

HELL YEA! xd

Greedy Grabber

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Cheesefreak12
Carl. >_>.
I know that sounds bad,but he NEVER listens and puts everyone in danger. He also killed Dale. D: [Well kind of].
Just stay in the house kid.

It doesn't sound bad many gaians would like him to be killed too and some also wanted to kill dale........ biggrin
Carl. Straight up.
Quote:
It doesn't sound bad many gaians would like him to be killed too and some also wanted to kill dale........ biggrin

Haha yeah. I've actually read through all of them. I guess I'm not the only one xD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff