• Contributor 150
Season 1 and two. Mostly one.

However season two cuz of shane crying

Wrathful Knight

19,850 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
It's a toss-up between season three and four. The Governor was downright evil, and I find that so completely hot.

Bloblike Loiterer

Season 3 because we were introduced to my fav badass Michonne, my fav antagonist the Governor, both Lori & Andrea died, and the Dixon brothers were reunited, however temporarily.

Quotable Raider

It's a toss up between seasons 2 and 3. Mainly because the character development in both was amazing.

I know most people don't like them because of the lack of Walker action but part of what I love about the show is that its about the people not about the dead and so far those seasons seemed to show it most to me.

Although right now season 5 is shaping up pretty nicely.

1,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So far, I like the current season best because the characters are all freaking becoming amazing and they are gettin to business. No more putsing around, take down Terminus in one day HELL YEAH CAROL

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
1st season. =x

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
The first one. 3nodding

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
First season. ^^

Seeker

Season 4, as I like to call it, was the major character development season.
      It brought some characters closer as well, and I just love that.
Season one.
It was way more entertaining and interesting back then. I'd no idea what would happen next, plus I hadn't read the comics yet at that point. Plus, idk, it just felt better.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
soloyuymaxwell
It's a toss-up between season three and four. The Governor was downright evil, and I find that so completely hot.

wink

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I liked the first best, by far. It stuck really close to the comics and didn't really piss me off in hardly any regards. There are aspects of every other season that just make me so mad. The only thing I can think of in season one that made me angry was when Andrea wanted to kill herself, and everyone was like "no!" and then Jacqui said she was going to kill herself too, and everyone was like "okay. Bye, b***h."

I don't care so much since Jacqui was a pretty small character all along, but that was still kind of shitty of everyone to fight so hard to keep Andrea from dying but to not really do much at all to convince Jacqui to stay alive.

The other seasons have just been constantly disappointing me in some way or another.

Season 2: dragged along forever and killed characters I wasn't ready to say goodbye to.

Season 3: turned a character I loved into a naive, oblivious idiot and then gave her a poorly written death. Also T-Dog's character was wasted and given a "shocker death." And the finale was so ******** disappointing. I can't even re-watch most of season 3 because it makes me so mad. I love The Governor, but Andrea being so oblivious is enough to make watching many of the Governor episodes not even worth it for me. And that says a lot considering that I actually really like both The Governor AND Andrea.

Season 4: It kind of gave us what season 3 forgot to, but it sort of dragged on too. I did like the Governor episodes, but there were so few and the rest was "we are at the prison and everyone has the flu" or "we are walking down the railroad track." I liked the Lizzie storyline, and The Governor storyline, but a lot of the rest of the season was pretty uneventful. I can't even recall what all the episodes were about. How did they stretch that into a whole season? I can't even remember. Season 4 is probably my second favorite so far though.

Season 5: we are only 4 episodes in, and while I liked the first episode and parts of the others, they aren't impressive enough to make the season my favorite.

Demonic Shounen

First and Third! Prison arc was so intense, but i always loved the little details in the first season.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff