Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dale all the way. I likes me some old man.
maggie and lori are both pretty hot lol
See, when i talk about how every single female watcher of the show keep all that fangirl bullshit about "Omg, (random name here) is sooo cool, hes got like such a personalty blablabla, his character is so well made and interesting!also id suck his d**k until his semen start coming out of my nose."
I wonder if they would keep that attitude if they are all just bald, fat and ugly(kinda like Otis)

Anyway, id go for anything human that has hair, a v****a and is not underage...i guess

7,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Daryl for sure emotion_bigheart
Um..i like the guy sorta

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Dasts
See, when i talk about how every single female watcher of the show keep all that fangirl bullshit about "Omg, (random name here) is sooo cool, hes got like such a personalty blablabla, his character is so well made and interesting!also id suck his d**k until his semen start coming out of my nose."
I wonder if they would keep that attitude if they are all just bald, fat and ugly(kinda like Otis)

Anyway, id go for anything human that has hair, a v****a and is not underage...i guess
Otis is a close second for me.

Liberal Noob

sassafrass_15
Daryl or Glenn
but...
I lean more towards Daryl

this.

Perfect Gaian

Shane O - MEE - GAWD, HES SOOOOO HAWT! jk dramallama I'd say either Andrea or Maggie mrgreen

2,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
******** Daryl bitches surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
I love Deral heart heart heart

6,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daryl Dixon, no doubt.
Glenn is the hottest male and Maggie is the hottest female.

6,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Glennnnnnnnnnn heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items