Welcome to Gaia! ::

I seriously cannot find it anywhere. I lack the money to actually buy the books. I would if I could because they are worth it, but anyway does anyone know where there's a site to read it.
Check in the Anime/Manga/Comics section of your local library.

For the younger of you who don't know what a library is, it's the big building where the books are.

I feel I should also explain that books are like the internet on paper. Ah, America.
Passing Strange

For the younger of you who don't know what a library is, it's the big building where the books are.

I feel I should also explain that books are like the internet on paper. Ah, America.
I'm 19 I grew up reading Harry Potter and Silence of the Lambs, Red Dragon, Hannibal Rising, and I enjoyed the adult romances while I was entering high school. I know what a ******** book is.
Z e n C o l o r s
Passing Strange

I'm 19 I grew up reading Harry Potter and Silence of the Lambs, Red Dragon, Hannibal Rising, and I enjoyed the adult romances while I was entering high school. I know what a ******** book is.

Wasn't directed at you, but I've gotten "What's a book?" looks from some people.
Passing Strange
Z e n C o l o r s
Passing Strange

Wasn't directed at you, but I've gotten "What's a book?" looks from some people.
And those ******** have been mentally poisoned by reality television.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Z e n C o l o r s
I seriously cannot find it anywhere. I lack the money to actually buy the books. I would if I could because they are worth it, but anyway does anyone know where there's a site to read it.
if you don't mind pirating you can go here.

You will also need this
and a bit torrent client like vuze or utorrent
zothaq
Z e n C o l o r s

You will also need this
I may be pirating now but as soon as I get the money I'm going to find it IRL and buy ALL THE COPIES

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Z e n C o l o r s
zothaq
Z e n C o l o r s

You will also need this
I may be pirating now but as soon as I get the money I'm going to find it IRL and buy ALL THE COPIES
that might a bit expensive since there are over 100 issues. but if you buy the book with 1-48 and the buy next one they release (49-??) it might be less expensive xD

pirating is the best if you ask me
zothaq
Z e n C o l o r s
zothaq
Z e n C o l o r s

You will also need this
that might a bit expensive since there are over 100 issues. but if you buy the book with 1-48 and the buy next one they release (49-??) it might be less expensive xD

pirating is the best if you ask me
This series is worth it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas