Other 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 36 ]
I'd be the zombie eating you ********!! 0.11711711711712 11.7% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 333 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
M4A1 Rifle, 45 Colt, M24 sniper, Sword of my liking, AK47, well first i got to hit the gun store then modify a car or truck and hopefully get some friendly help arrow
Mm. Your head? Nah xD

I would probably chose a SMG. Submachine Gun. <3 mhn.
I will bring the following weapon:

M4 SOPMOD
Striker shotgun
C4
MSR Sniper
Samurai
Light machine gun
SCAR-L
Armored Vehicle
WOW!!
******** A ZOMBIE APOCALYPS I RATHER HAVE A FIGHT WITH YOUR TWO WATER BALLONS ;D
THATS A NICE PAIR!!!!
DeliciousCandyChick
machine gun :3 and lots of bullets
Mine would be a shotgun and a silenced sniper, also an axe would be nice. (:

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Strawberry W33d
shadowswhiskers13 -
sniper rifle
C4 explosives
hand gernades
a katana or machete (i'd perfer a katana)
gasoline and matches
bag fulled with canned peaches or hardcover books
hunting rifle
baseball bat

I'd always perfer long range or short range. I'd also try to lure zombies places with meat (like abandoned warehouses) and blow them to bits (that's why i'd want C-4) or shot them down (sniper rifle)

Nice!!
Other than innocent people dying everywhere, I think a zombie apocolypse would be pretty fun =)
i agree with you on that plus there's one other good thing, all debts (including education/college) would be null and void
ChaoticDecemberNightmare
Strawberry W33d
michiru_shayhime
mine woould be a armored truck and a any kind of gun i could get my hands on

Haha yeah, an armored vehicle would definitely be thee s**t!!
Not only would an armoured vehicle be bad a**, why not also convert that armoured vehicle to run on something other than gasoline? We all know gasoline isn't very abundant. Now as for something to use with that armoured vehicle, just for added fun. Have slots on either side for chainsaws just like in the Dawn of the Dead remake. But definitely a grenade launcher. 2 reasons I can think of right now for a grenade launcher. 1 it will clean up a whole hoard in a single shot and 2 you can fire the grenade launcher without attracting another hoard to your present spot, all zombies will be drawn to the spot where the grenade exploded.

Hahah when I think of armoured vehicles and zombies I always think of Dawn of the Dead razz The chainsaw did end up being a total disaster in that movie though! I didn't really care for the slutty blonde chick anyways but still ha.
A grenade launcher would definitely be a must! Same with the alternative fuel. With no one to make it & supplies running low, you'd run outta gas eventually!
shadowswhiskers13 -
Strawberry W33d
shadowswhiskers13 -
sniper rifle
C4 explosives
hand gernades
a katana or machete (i'd perfer a katana)
gasoline and matches
bag fulled with canned peaches or hardcover books
hunting rifle
baseball bat

I'd always perfer long range or short range. I'd also try to lure zombies places with meat (like abandoned warehouses) and blow them to bits (that's why i'd want C-4) or shot them down (sniper rifle)

Nice!!
Other than innocent people dying everywhere, I think a zombie apocolypse would be pretty fun =)
i agree with you on that plus there's one other good thing, all debts (including education/college) would be null and void

Very true!! But then there also would be no education & college..haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces