Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

I like where Rick's headed in the show.
It seems more people liked him when he was a spineless 'let's do the right thing' sort of guy, and that was cool.
But I like that he got fed up with the group trying to walk over him and basically told them all to shut the ******** up and do what he says from now on.
He has to; no one else could step up to the plate except maybe Shane, but he was off his rocker. Though I don't think Shane would have killed Rick. If he wanted to, he would have shot him with no hesitation.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Corasu
I like where Rick's headed in the show.
It seems more people liked him when he was a spineless 'let's do the right thing' sort of guy, and that was cool.
But I like that he got fed up with the group trying to walk over him and basically told them all to shut the ******** up and do what he says from now on.
He has to; no one else could step up to the plate except maybe Shane, but he was off his rocker. Though I don't think Shane would have killed Rick. If he wanted to, he would have shot him with no hesitation.
some people think shane wanted rick to kill him

3,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100
hmmm.. well if Shane was still living.. Rick being killed would be devastating. He and Dale kept the group together..
He is still doing that but Dale is gone to tell him whats human and Shane is gone to have a "good cop bad cop" feeling..
Now that they are gone Rick will probably lose his mind and start to change more aggressively..
In that case.. It would be for the better when/if he dies.

Kawaii Fatcat

Rick is the main character blaugh

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Luchia the Angel
so? main character can die

Kawaii Fatcat

zothaq
Luchia the Angel
so? main character can die

maybe blaugh
Can someone spoil me? like whats going on in the comics, whats different and tell me about michonne o__o. My brother who is in The other georgia in europe..will not tell me stressed When people spoil something it doesn't bother me it makes me more interested. LIke that dead island game i watched the end on youtube and played it till the end biggrin so SPOIL ME >:O
i think they did the right thing becouse he was doing the opposite of what ever thay were saying he was killing ppl even though the were alive

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Mak Mak
I assumed he was the main character and won't be killed off unless it is the finale of the series D;

Agreed. Read the comics; it's all about his and Carl's character development.

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
Mysterious Mister X
zothaq
Would you be sad? happy?

Rick is the main character, no one will be killing him for a long time.
I agree, i dont think hes going to die anytime soon.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Grindoline
As already said, he is the main character, especially after the death of Shane, so he won't be going anywhere.

In terms of acting skills, Andrew Lincoln is not so good.
He tries to play an Alpha male but it's clear he isn't one in real life.
I just laugh when he tries to hard to speak in a deep voice. It reminds me a bit of Christian Bale when he plays Batman.

Shane, played by Jon Bernthal, was by far the best actor. The only reason we all hated him so much was because he played his part so well.
He had a natural leader feel about him, shame the writers made him the b*****d.
I wish they would have swapped roles.

I bet Jon Bernthal (Shane) actually wanted the role of Rick, but then he was more muscular than Andrew Lincoln. So they put them into a more muscular character, which is Shane. Such a shame...

Newbie Millionaire

5,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Mak Mak
I assumed he was the main character and won't be killed off unless it is the finale of the series D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff