Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Smoker

Grindoline
As already said, he is the main character, especially after the death of Shane, so he won't be going anywhere.

In terms of acting skills, Andrew Lincoln is not so good.
He tries to play an Alpha male but it's clear he isn't one in real life.
I just laugh when he tries to hard to speak in a deep voice. It reminds me a bit of Christian Bale when he plays Batman.

Shane, played by Jon Bernthal, was by far the best actor. The only reason we all hated him so much was because he played his part so well.
He had a natural leader feel about him, shame the writers made him the b*****d.
I wish they would have swapped roles.
I would give the man credit. He is hiding his accent. He is trying his best at playing an American character you know?
Sunshine Lollipops Luv
Grindoline
As already said, he is the main character, especially after the death of Shane, so he won't be going anywhere.

I just laugh when he tries to hard to speak in a deep voice. It reminds me a bit of Christian Bale when he plays Batman.

Shane, played by Jon Bernthal, was by far the best actor. The only reason we all hated him so much was because he played his part so well.
I would give the man credit. He is hiding his accent. He is trying his best at playing an American character you know?

I didn't say he is bad, simply not so good. Especially next to Jon.
When they were both in the same scene, you just knew who should be the lead.

Still love the show but I think they will have to come up with something crazy because the show will suffer from losing such a good baddie.
Maybe they will bring back the orginal vilain: Daryl's brother
Daigashi
Kyran Hitsugya
I think they should stick to the original story line

Seriously. I think they should just play it close to the vest and stay true to the graphic novels. Not too many adaptations do stay true but the series can be even better than it is now. Its simple...do not stray too far off the path painted for you...

i mean sure the original story could use improvement but stick to the the basic story line and dont overdo it

Adorable Nymph

9,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
In my opinion I prefer a character that evolves into a better person as a series goes on, neither Rick nor Shane progressed into better people but changed into power-mad dictators who's word was law. For that reason I like Daryl's character. At this point in time it would do the group good to have Rick out of the picture, I know I wouldn't be sad.

Just Russ's Husbando

Garbage

I've got to do two points of views.
Because I'm reading the comics as well. ; _;
I won't spoil anything though.

Comic View;
If any of you have read the comics, I'm sure you all would think it would be better off if Rick died.
I mean with what a mangled mess he is. He is constantly losing his, as said in earlier posts, 'alpha male'-ness. And he is starting to actually listen to others, though it's still not doing them any good. And pretty much, i feel like it's turning into a soap opera, with zombies. BUT, I still love it either way.

Show view;
At this point in the show; I think everyone has lost a BIG chunk of respect for Rick.
I mean, Since he is supposed to be the 'leader' of the group, you'd think he would follow one of the most simplest rules that he threw down.
Don't kill a Human.
And he's done it multiple times, So if that doesn't make you lose respect for him, I don't know what does. No matter the situation, he should follow the 'rules'. And on top of that, I think he is getting a BIT too power hungry. He needs to be put in his place, I mean there are bound to be other groups. And they probably are more well set than the group is.

Fin~

TL;DR
Comic; Ricks a little b***h.
Show; Ricks starting his little b***h-ness. c:

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Grindoline

kirkman said he if keeps doing horrible stuff to him he will have to kill rick off

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
zombiji

Comic View;
If any of you have read the comics, I'm sure you all would think it would be better off if Rick died.
I mean with what a mangled mess he is. He is constantly losing his, as said in earlier posts, 'alpha male'-ness. And he is starting to actually listen to others, though it's still not doing them any good. And pretty much, i feel like it's turning into a soap opera, with zombies. BUT, I still love it either way.

Show view;
At this point in the show; I think everyone has lost a BIG chunk of respect for Rick.
I mean, Since he is supposed to be the 'leader' of the group, you'd think he would follow one of the most simplest rules that he threw down.
Don't kill a Human.
And he's done it multiple times, So if that doesn't make you lose respect for him, I don't know what does. No matter the situation, he should follow the 'rules'. And on top of that, I think he is getting a BIT too power hungry. He needs to be put in his place, I mean there are bound to be other groups. And they probably are more well set than the group is.

Fin~

TL;DR
how far are you in the comics?
happy biggrin
zothaq
Grindoline

kirkman said he if keeps doing horrible stuff to him he will have to kill rick off

What kind of horrible stuff has he been doing to Kirkman?
heart i love ricky

Friendly Cat

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Medalist 100
You all sit in the comfort of your homes, and not realize these people are fighting to stay alive.
I have a feeling that most of you could not survive something like this, the group needs a leader and ever since Rick came along, they chose him. Can you imagine the pressure he's under, they just lost how many more people, they're out in the open, and he's trying to keep the rest safe. Put yourself in his shoes, you may think differently.
Go Rick> pirate

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Grindoline
zothaq
Grindoline

What kind of horrible stuff has he been doing to Kirkman?
he gets the s**t beat out of him a few times. He gets his hand chopped off. He gets pretty sick and could have easily died. He also goes around killing anybody he thinks is bad.

that could lead to someone killing him
you know, when shane died it was weird. as we all know he played a role as a dickhead so that's why nobody really liked him that much. but, he played his role HELLA good i think ima miss him making it a lil more interesting. when it happend i'm like ******** yeah! biggrin but now rick is startin to piss me off. i don't know where this show is heading. anyone think they know if it's gunna be better or worse? respond!

Just Russ's Husbando

Garbage

zothaq
zombiji

Comic View;

Show view;
Don't kill a Human.

Fin~

TL;DR
how far are you in the comics?
I'm on the 8th I think? I would go into detail about where I'm at but I don't want to spoil it for the other people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff