will you do:
1.fight the infection.
2.get a cure.
3.save yourself.
4.hide and weep for your loved ones.
5.let yourself be infected.
6.wait till you get infected
it's your choice.....choose well
1. find a chopper and destroy all the zombies 2. find a nuke and destroy all the zombies

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
Kill zombies till they walk no more.
WELCOME TO THE ZOMBIE WORLD biggrin
scary . well , i will save myself .
Aiirosama
Yoshii Mizuki
will you do:
1.fight the infection.
2.get a cure.
3.save yourself.
4.hide and weep for your loved ones.
5.let yourself be infected.
6.wait till you get infected
it's your choice.....choose well

You're missing the good option my friend.

Shut that fear out and kill them all.

Well we all know what that guy wants as his option xp
blue44owl
Vienna Orpheusse
First, I'd save myself. Then get a cure. It also wouldn't hurt to kill some zombies on the way :>
yeah me too but im sure id cry a bit. and no one can lock out there feelings. thats only in movies -_-

Haha it's cool. Im just glad zombies aren't real smile )
Ciel The Little Robin
Vienna Orpheusse
First, I'd save myself. Then get a cure. It also wouldn't hurt to kill some zombies on the way :>

I originally missread this as "I wouldn't hurt or kill some zombies on the way".
That sounds like a challenge...

Lol it's alright. And yeah, it does xD

Salty Sex Symbol

Ciel The Little Robin
Vienna Orpheusse

I originally missread this as "I wouldn't hurt or kill some zombies on the way".
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl. sounds like Herschell.

I wouldn't look for a cure because how do you know what Zombies are infected living and already-dead infected?? HUH?? HHUUUHH??!?!!??!

I'd just work on blasting them all away, burning up the bods and trying to salvage what's left of society.
1 and then 2 4laugh
Haha! we're having so much time here chatting when there's a zombie on your backs!
Yoshii Mizuki
Ciel The Little Robin
Vienna Orpheusse

of course! why wouldn't you shoot an undead fool trying to drag your soul down the underworld and turning you into an Irritating zombie?

True that!

Golden Gekko

I'd kill them, but if I was the very last person on earth I would have to kill myself, only because that would be the worst thing ever... having no one to talk to and constantly being attacked by rotting corpses that want to rip you apart.
Vienna Orpheusse

I don't think there would be a cure..Considering the fact were not ******** scientist and we don't really know the origin of the infection.But for me I would probably just shoot myself other than getting torn up into pieces and die a slow and painful death.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff