Slash 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 20 ]
Bash 0.11842105263158 11.8% [ 9 ]
Shoot 0.19736842105263 19.7% [ 15 ]
Road kill! 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 12 ]
Other * Reply post for your other killing method* 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

all are lies
Ok....impressive reasoning behind the choice....next question: where would you prefer to hold out?(In a city where theres alot of supplies but thousands of zombies or in a small town were supplies would be more limited but there be much fewer zombies....like in the country back South)

In the city on the rooftops is the best place i can think to be
Akai Tora of Fairy Tail 2
Kendo Saiakei
i selected other for my vote because in a situation like this....i'll use anything i can find

Times are tough in this kind of apocalypse. Sometimes anything that will kill is all you got, as along as it doesnt require ammo

true but if i can get my hands on a gun that would benefit me....it's always good to have some kind of long range weapon along with a short range but other then that...what ever my hands find

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
i dunno the ans to that question..................................i'll think a bit................... question

Durem Vampire

Sesshomaru-Tony-
all are lies
Now that i think about it, my weapon of choice would vary depending on the situation.

If I'm in the city, I would use a katana as I said before but set off car alarms to get their attention and let them flock it clearing the majority of the streets.

If I'm in a small town I would use a blunt weapon and a silenced gun since it wouldn't be as dangerous to fire one.

Im with you on that I just like swords and the zombies in walking dead are smart! too bad there not like the ones in High School of the dead

But weren't the zombies in HSD very strong?

Durem Vampire

1 Yukiteru Amano
all are lies
1 Yukiteru Amano
dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

I agree fully...lamas are the perfect weapon.
My Weapon Is My Hand No Llama

Wouldn't it be too dangerous to use your hands?
all are lies
Sesshomaru-Tony-
all are lies
Now that i think about it, my weapon of choice would vary depending on the situation.

If I'm in the city, I would use a katana as I said before but set off car alarms to get their attention and let them flock it clearing the majority of the streets.

If I'm in a small town I would use a blunt weapon and a silenced gun since it wouldn't be as dangerous to fire one.

Im with you on that I just like swords and the zombies in walking dead are smart! too bad there not like the ones in High School of the dead

Not in my opinion and they could not see/smell you so

Durem Vampire

Sesshomaru-Tony-
all are lies
Sesshomaru-Tony-
all are lies

That is true. Didn't only rely on sound?
all are lies
Sesshomaru-Tony-
all are lies
Sesshomaru-Tony-
all are lies

Ya so sword is best there or that nail gun home boy made that s**t was sick

Durem Vampire

Sesshomaru-Tony-
all are lies
Sesshomaru-Tony-
all are lies
Sesshomaru-Tony-
all are lies

ya lol if i get stuck in a school during a zombie apocalypse I want a nerd that knows how to make lethal weapons from common school supplies with me.
all are lies
Sesshomaru-Tony-
all are lies
Sesshomaru-Tony-
all are lies

ya lol if i get stuck in a school during a zombie apocalypse I want a nerd that knows how to make lethal weapons from common school supplies with me.

thats what im saying so if you could have any anime character with you during a zombie Apocalypse who would it be

Durem Vampire

Dang thats a hard question....gimme a sec to think about that...
all are lies
Dang thats a hard question....gimme a sec to think about that...

Oh nobody from DBZ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces