< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW
Eh. I would go to a museum and steal a sturdy Mace.
Like a Flanged Mace.
Then I would use some gun like a G-18 pistol or an AK-47 as a secondary.
But priority 1 is stealth.

Things like blades like some people on here are not as good. If you stab them anywhere other than the brain, your sword is stuck and they bite you.
If you use it a lot, it will break.
Zombies can still move with no head.
etc.

Mace would do damage no matter where you hit. It crushes them.
Plus, not all of them are necessarily heavy.
Guns are a secondary, considering you would attract the wrong crowd.

Cars would be loud, plus what if you get surrounded?
Plus, what if like at the barn you can't run them over?
You can only get to high speeds in REALLY open space.

I'd probably also go steal a Riot shield + helmet + suit.
And a vest. Wouldn't be too heavy to be slow.

All that equipment would make you too heavy and on top of that you would also have to carry ammo for the guns and carrying all that would make you very in effective in combat with a zombie.

What?
How would I be too heavy?
A vest, a riot shield, a helmet, and a backpack?
You make no sense... That isn't heavy.
Ammo for guns?
I wouldn't need a lot, considering I wouldn't completely rely on the guns. I'd be able to fit ammo in the bag.

OHHHH.
Where's your argument now?

Don't even bother.

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kendo Saiakei
i selected other for my vote because in a situation like this....i'll use anything i can find

Times are tough in this kind of apocalypse. Sometimes anything that will kill is all you got, as along as it doesnt require ammo

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
road kill's the best.............you can take a baseball bat/cricket bat but they must be metal.............wooden will break.who's going to run around searching for bat in front of a zombie when the one you had broke?

Durem Vampire

PyramidHead SHW
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW
Like a Flanged Mace.

Things like blades like some people on here are not as good. If you stab them anywhere other than the brain, your sword is stuck and they bite you.
etc.

All that equipment would make you too heavy and on top of that you would also have to carry ammo for the guns and carrying all that would make you very in effective in combat with a zombie.

What?
Ammo for guns?
I wouldn't need a lot, considering I wouldn't completely rely on the guns. I'd be able to fit ammo in the bag.

OHHHH.

Don't even bother.

If your talking police riot equipment, that stuff ways about 46 pounds...and then you have an AK which is about another 4 or 5 so thats roughly 50.5 pounds and then you have ammo around 3 clips so possibly another 2 or 3 and then with that mace you were talking about depending on whether or not its 4 or 6 flanged that weight will vary....and then if you carry food with you which you most likely will need to do adds another 10 to 20 pounds depending on how cautious you are....all and all your talking around 60 and half pounds...Which wouldn't be good for both stealth like you said earlier and carrying all that weight for extended periods of time can fatigue you faster than you may realize........unless you get an adrenaline surge from there you should be set but the after affects of those could cost if your not careful.....

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW
Like a Flanged Mace.

etc.

What?
Ammo for guns?

OHHHH.

Don't even bother.

If your talking police riot equipment, that stuff ways about 46 pounds...and then you have an AK which is about another 4 or 5 so thats roughly 50.5 pounds and then you have ammo around 3 clips so possibly another 2 or 3 and then with that mace you were talking about depending on whether or not its 4 or 6 flanged that weight will vary....and then if you carry food with you which you most likely will need to do adds another 10 to 20 pounds depending on how cautious you are....all and all your talking around 60 and half pounds...Which wouldn't be good for both stealth like you said earlier and carrying all that weight for extended periods of time can fatigue you faster than you may realize........unless you get an adrenaline surge from there you should be set but the after affects of those could cost if your not careful.....

Actually, a light Kevlar Vest can be around 6lbs.
A riot shield isn't that heavy, nor is a helmet.
Plus, an AK isn't really that heavy, and it wouldn't weigh me down.
And Maces aren't ALWAYS that heavy. Why do you think they were used in war?
10 to 20 pounds on food? Are you crazy?
Canned non perishable foods and water does not weigh that much.

Quit trying to act smart with your "Adding of pounds" when you failed on the math.
46 pounds for the equipment?
Not close.
4 or 5 lbs for an AK? Not that heavy.
Clips? Not heavy AT ALL.
Mace? Not that heavy.
Food? You know nothing about weights, just give it a rest.

Stealth? I never said anything about stealth, but yeah I'd still be stealthy.
No fatigue considering this stuff ISN'T HEAVY.
After effects of adrenaline?
There are none, quit trying to sound smart, child.

The only after effects of adrenaline are tire and possibly small damage/fatigue.

Durem Vampire

PyramidHead SHW
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW
Like a Flanged Mace.

etc.

What?
Ammo for guns?

OHHHH.

Don't even bother.

Quit trying to act smart with your "Adding of pounds" when you failed on the math.
Not close.
Clips? Not heavy AT ALL.
Mace? Not that heavy.

The only after effects of adrenaline are tire and possibly small damage/fatigue.

Standard police riot equipment is 46 pounds, the kind your talking about isn't heavy at all, the clips depends what kind you get standard clips arn't too heavy but other kinds can get heavy, food can way alot depending on what you grab...and how much you grab, maces can vary, all in all it depends on what you grab....but with that kind of vest you are correct the weight wouldn't be very much at all so your set up would be quite effective.

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW
Like a Flanged Mace.

etc.

What?
Ammo for guns?

OHHHH.

Don't even bother.

Not close.
Clips? Not heavy AT ALL.
Mace? Not that heavy.

Standard police riot equipment is 46 pounds, the kind your talking about isn't heavy at all, the clips depends what kind you get standard clips arn't too heavy but other kinds can get heavy, food can way alot depending on what you grab...and how much you grab, maces can vary, all in all it depends on what you grab....but with that kind of vest you are correct the weight wouldn't be very much at all so your set up would be quite effective.

When did I say I'm getting a standard uniform?
When did I say I was going to be heavy?
Clips being heavy? I'm not getting a WW2 gun where I insert the disc of ammo.
Weigh alot? I'm only carrying one backpack.
YES DAMNIT I SAID MACES DON'T HAVE TO BE ******** HEAVY, LEARN TO READ.

You just realized you couldn't argue back and tried to make an agreeing post with some argument points...
Think before you try to argue.
Anyways, bye, I'm done.

Durem Vampire

PyramidHead SHW
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW

What?
Ammo for guns?

OHHHH.

Don't even bother.

Not close.
Clips? Not heavy AT ALL.
Mace? Not that heavy.

You just realized you couldn't argue back and tried to make an agreeing post with some argument points...
Anyways, bye, I'm done.

getting away from all that......Why would you pick a mace?(not to argue more I'm just curious)

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW

What?
Ammo for guns?

OHHHH.

Don't even bother.

Not close.
Clips? Not heavy AT ALL.
Mace? Not that heavy.

Anyways, bye, I'm done.

getting away from all that......Why would you pick a mace?(not to argue more I'm just curious)

Why wouldn't you?
It's blunt and extremely capable of destroying a zombie no matter where you hit.
It's tons more reliable than a katana or some s**t like that.
Seeing as a Katana would become bad and break eventually, and how if you don't place it perfectly, you do no damage and that if you stab you lose your sword.
A Flanged Mace is stronger than a baseball bat too, so yeah.
That's the obvious best choice, a mace.

Durem Vampire

PyramidHead SHW
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW

Not close.
Clips? Not heavy AT ALL.
Mace? Not that heavy.

Anyways, bye, I'm done.

Why wouldn't you?
It's blunt and extremely capable of destroying a zombie no matter where you hit.
Seeing as a Katana would become bad and break eventually, and how if you don't place it perfectly, you do no damage and that if you stab you lose your sword.

Huh, never thought of that......maces would also be good for getting into barricaded buildings and you not have to worry about them breaking from it......so if you think about it a mace would be the perfect melee weapon for the zombie apocalypse.....You sir are a genius.....Next question what kind of companion(if you were to want one) would you choose? A doctor, a cook, a sniper, a hunter, or a brawler?

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW
all are lies
PyramidHead SHW

Not close.
Clips? Not heavy AT ALL.
Mace? Not that heavy.

Anyways, bye, I'm done.

Why wouldn't you?

Huh, never thought of that......maces would also be good for getting into barricaded buildings and you not have to worry about them breaking from it......so if you think about it a mace would be the perfect melee weapon for the zombie apocalypse.....You sir are a genius.....Next question what kind of companion(if you were to want one) would you choose? A doctor, a cook, a sniper, a hunter, or a brawler?

A brawler would be the worst choice.
A knuckle head with no talent except run and punch, he'd probably be useless and die fast.
A sniper would only be long range help and you'd have to get down and dirty. Plus, he can't be really that reliable and has limits since he'd be far from the action picking and choosing his shots. You'd practically be alone with a few free kills from a guy on a cliff.
A cook is unneccessary. You don't need luxury, and cooking is all he can do. You can do some cooking on your own. Waste of a person.

It's between a doctor and a hunter.

If you have a large group with no doctor, then it's the doctor.
If it isn't a large group, the hunter.

I'd preferably choose the hunter, like Daryl. Plus, he'd rival the brawler in fighting ferocity and be pretty damn strong if he's a hunter.
They would better your chances of survival. He could bring home food hunted, follow tracks, everything.
Plus, he might surprisingly be smart and kind.

However, the ideal group would have all of these, and a cop/soldier + an engineer and some children. Children could repopulate the earth when they grow older. =D

Durem Vampire

Ok....impressive reasoning behind the choice....next question: where would you prefer to hold out?(In a city where theres alot of supplies but thousands of zombies or in a small town were supplies would be more limited but there be much fewer zombies....like in the country back South)

Shadowy Explorer

7,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Citizen 200
Mine trap , Bomb , head Shot!!! haha let zombie burning_eyes =Burn Off

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Albums (but not the good ones) thrown deftly into it's brain. Silent & Deadly. as proved in Shaun of the Dead.

and then of course head for the Winchester for a pint.
all are lies
Now that i think about it, my weapon of choice would vary depending on the situation.

If I'm in the city, I would use a katana as I said before but set off car alarms to get their attention and let them flock it clearing the majority of the streets.

If I'm in a small town I would use a blunt weapon and a silenced gun since it wouldn't be as dangerous to fire one.

Im with you on that I just like swords and the zombies in walking dead are smart! too bad there not like the ones in High School of the dead

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff