Welcome to Gaia! ::

What will you do?

Fight and protect those I care for! 0.70754716981132 70.8% [ 75 ]
Cower behind the fighters... 0.075471698113208 7.5% [ 8 ]
... I'm too weak, I'll most likely be one of the Walkers as soon as it spreads in my city. 0.21698113207547 21.7% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Buggy Punk

I'd go with a shovel or a crowbar. Multitasking is good in a tool. A screwdriver would be good too. ninja

Party Animal

12,240 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
Actually, way back when I was 14, I went to Bradford Woods Camp. It was only too frickin' awesome and instilled a love of hiking, hunting, and archery in me, 'til this day!
When we began archery training, I was an dead aim with that very first arrow. From the first one I shot, I NEVER MISSED THE BULLEYE!
It didn't really surprise me. When I was a little girl, I had the deadliest aim with a slingshot I had made, myself! The boys in the neighborhood feared me! I loved to collect fire crackers and save them up. I'd use them, quite often, instead of rocks, in my slingshot. A always had a friend light the wick for me, though.
I'm almost as accurate with a gun! But, I stand by my favorite! The bow and arrow! It would just frost my cookies if I had a crossbow!!!!! heart
neather ill fight for my self and thts it

Sparkly Unicorn

29,850 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Carl 200
VF-Thunderbolt
A lightsaber...afterall, we are dealing with...zombies emotion_facepalm . It's lightweight, long lasting battery life. Can cut through just about anything. And if it's dark, you can use it as a light source. Keep it on while you sleep as a bug zapper. And if you can use the force, throw it around like a boomerang. Heck, stick it in water for clean drinking water or a warm bath.

emotion_awesome

I'd probably use my lightsaber in real life, which is a nice weapon for bludgeoning since it's made with polycarbonate (which is virtually indestructible). And since I custom made it, it's really only at its full capabilities when in my hands! And while the battery lasts, I'd have a nice little night-light.

*also from the Katana thread*

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I lack any gun expertise, so they're out. I'd probably go for a bludgeoning weapon, as I'm afraid of sharp objects. Baseball bat, or something similar would probably be my best bet.

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
baseball bat with nails

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
A mini gun, and all others out there, since its avail where I live..but that too will become obsolete when ammo runs out..So a hatchet, machete and yes a back up of screw drivers. A baseball bat is good too just about the same amount of arm swing.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
Ninjato: shorter than the katana because everyone complained about the katana being too long.

and ninjas used it. and ninjas pwn zombies so they know how to make a fawkin sword!

ninja
i have an axe in my shed. i'll grab that and one of my swords and my switch blade. done.

Fashionable Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My weapon would have to be a sword..I would like a gun but noise attracts the walkers so..something quiet lol

Hilarious Fatcat

4,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Heck with range, all of that runs out of ammo! Get your self a good bowie, get a lot of food, and find some empty yaht to sail out and live on! As simple as that!!!
VF-Thunderbolt
A lightsaber...afterall, we are dealing with...zombies emotion_facepalm . It's lightweight, long lasting battery life. Can cut through just about anything. And if it's dark, you can use it as a light source. Keep it on while you sleep as a bug zapper. And if you can use the force, throw it around like a boomerang. Heck, stick it in water for clean drinking water or a warm bath.

emotion_awesome

lol i never would have though of that! very nice idea. biggrin

Devoted Cleric

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
I would carry three weapons with me, if possible: a mace, a shield, and a bow. The bow is silent and you can retrieve the arrows, as well as make new ones, ala Daryl for his crossbow. The shield is a good defensive weapon to use to keep yourself from getting scratched, and depending on the make of the shield, can cause severe brain damage. Finally, the mace: the mace need not be sharpened, and doesn't get stuck or lodged into the body it hits.

Shaggy Prophet

Good questions.

Shaggy Prophet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out