Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Kitten

53,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Nah I was sick of him by the time they killed him. Also So glad Lori followed close behind. She drove me crazy too.

Wheezing Smoker

14,800 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I was never sure how to feel about Shane because he looks EACTLY like my deceased uncle. sad

Shy Husband

8,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
though i disliked shane, i do acknowledge how much of a role he played in rick's character development. (especially since rick is my favorite). also, if shane had lived rick would most likely not have lived through season two.

OG Gaian

5,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rally Tyro 100
Honestly, Shane was wreckless. He was good in some situations. Completely horrible in others.

He, himself? Would have been one hell of a survivor if it wasn't for Lori.

How would he have handled the Governor? He would have ripped The Governor in half, you shitting me?

Especially in the scenario where Rick was sitting right across from him. It would have been long over.

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
he was too reckless, I liked him when he's the voice of reason or when he stopped Rick from having catastrophic thinking.

But I was glad when he died.... you know who I miss though.... Merle!

Wrathful Knight

19,850 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
And have him -injure- me to distract the zombies while he saves his own skin? I have no need for douche bags like that. That is my opinion. -Shrugs-

Dangerous Prophet

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shane and Lori brought too much unneeded drama to the show. By the time Shane and Rick duked it out, I was ready for Shane to bite the dust. Same goes for Lori, though it was unfortunate that Carl had to be there.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
The Dropkick JD
Honestly, Shane was wreckless. He was good in some situations. Completely horrible in others.

He, himself? Would have been one hell of a survivor if it wasn't for Lori.

How would he have handled the Governor? He would have ripped The Governor in half, you shitting me?

Especially in the scenario where Rick was sitting right across from him. It would have been long over.

I don't think so. Shane was impulsive, and woulda tried to attack Woodbury without plannin' it out first. That woulda gotten him - or more than likely other members of his group - killed. Remember Merle? He drove right into a trap.
User Image:_ i think its good he died, but he was my favorite character and i feel like he'd be way different this season and badass.
I liked Shane early on, but felt that his death was timed well. Still, I can't help but wonder how different things would have been if Shane hadn't gone mental so early.

Beloved Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
I was a huge fan of Shane.
But to me it seemed he thought Lori was HIS wife & Carl was HIS son.
Like he deserved them & didn't give a damn that Rick was alive & back there with them.

That's when I quit liking him so much.

I think it was great that he made sure they were ok & taken care of.
I just thought he should have cared a little more that his best friend was alive & there instead of being so jealous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff