10,375 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
so I was having a discussion with a friend about
the importance of having skills
I was pointing out to him that if you have important skills you become an asset
and once an asset you are more likely to be protected and not deserted
all the main characters have some sort of skill which makes them a asset more or less some more than others
•glenn (the asian guy ) he is the scout for the group his fast and is always the one sent to the down cause he is good on his feet and able to get out of tight situations
•Dale (the old guy ) he is the mechanic /watch.. most mechanical experience and usually the first in the group to spot a walker
• daryl (southern guy ) hunter/ tracker no one is better than him at it
•threodore (black guy ) foot solider I think he is pretty average he is able to do a bit of everything but he has no trait that sticks out

so my question to you is what skills do you have
and please apply skills you actually have
this should be quite interesting
me personally I would probably be a tactian / scout my self
I did alot of sports so I have good endurance and I did a bit of boxing so im going at dodging and I have always been good at organizing people base on there traits and skills for more efficiency

so what makes you an asset
what makes you important than we dark hits the group would still come for you ?

Fashionable Fatcat

2,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
(0.o)..(o.0)
so I was having a discussion with a friend about
the importance of having skills
I was pointing out to him that if you have important skills you become an asset
and once an asset you are more likely to be protected and not deserted
all the main characters have some sort of skill which makes them a asset more or less some more than others
•glenn (the asian guy ) he is the scout for the group his fast and is always the one sent to the down cause he is good on his feet and able to get out of tight situations
•Dale (the old guy ) he is the mechanic /watch.. most mechanical experience and usually the first in the group to spot a walker
• daryl (southern guy ) hunter/ tracker no one is better than him at it
•threodore (black guy ) foot solider I think he is pretty average he is able to do a bit of everything but he has no trait that sticks out

so my question to you is what skills do you have
and please apply skills you actually have
this should be quite interesting
me personally I would probably be a tactian / scout my self
I did alot of sports so I have good endurance and I did a bit of boxing so im going at dodging and I have always been good at organizing people base on there traits and skills for more efficiency

so what makes you an asset
what makes you important than we dark hits the group would still come for you ?

Yess.. hmm hmm..i see .
maks me think of zombies '' walking dead'' normal .
i think i have good skills and stuff . hmm ..hmm. smile
so that makes me an asset right?

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I'm just like Glenn, depends on my feet.

Hilarious Genius

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
My paranoia. I'm always looking behind me and searching my surroundings. That could come in handy, especially with a big group.
im pretty quick on my feet, i think i would do fine as a scout. wouldnt like doing it but i could do it just fine.

Bashful Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
Spent some time in the past years fighting the police on the street, so barricading and using tools im strong at. I'm training shooting with guns, riffels and bow right now. So I would probaly be the shooter. My leading skills are strong but if I cant depend on someone else I get stressed quickly.

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I can be the guy who always worries about not having anymore internet.

The guy who almost kills himself to add the drama.

Y'know, the nerdy drama guy.
Im just like daryl. cool

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Techie, nerd, with some really good outdoors skills, like hunting and tracking, also I'm pretty stealthy, and I know a bit about human Psychology, so yeah.... something like a councilor? who can hunt and kill at a moments notice.... Oh and I sleep extremely lightly, some of the smallest rustlings wake me up. >> Add paranoia on top of all that...

Fanatical Zealot

Knowledge of how to do things and willingness to execute them?

5,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
I would be the one who'd keep things sanitary and edible.also able to take down one to two zombies.anymore and id run biggrin
Well I'd think I have many skills.

I'm light on my feet and I'm short so I'm easy to hide (scout, watch,sniper)
I can easily shoot a running target while also running with a bow and arrow or gun.( I'm a bad shot when standing still though.
I know how to make use of things people would normally not count as weapons.(ever make a bomb out of batteries?) And I'm a rather eccentric cook who can make good food out of odd ingredients. I also know many edible herbs and berries.
What's more I know 2 forms of martial arts and I'm good with a staff or sword.(or anything of the like) I'm also training in throwing knives. So far I've gotten pretty good.

My best asset would be that I'm a gamer. I know how zombies work and how to kill them ( go for the legs, THEN aim for the head) and I know how game controllers can become dangerous. especially with wii remotes.

also if you do decide to abandon me I can easily catch up. Especially since I'm prone to move while fighting.

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
first, i have speech skills, and i'm good at planning. i'm also observate.

sweatdrop So, i'd probably be the leader, scout (like Glenn), and/or religouis cult leader.

i'm also a good cook, quickly taught, and a speed-reader.

sweatdrop so, maybe, i could learn to be a farmer fast.

Blessed Gekko

Took a wild life survival course for 4 years, had to stay in the wild for a few days and sustain myself. I don't think i'd do too badly.

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I was brought up hunting and learning to live in the mountains. I can shoot just about any gun, bow, and crossbow. I help my brother restore old cars, so I have a little knowledge of how to fix a car. And I've interned under my mother enough to know how to stitch someone up, splint broken bones, help in unzombified illnesses, or dig out a bullet.
People skills, not so much. I'd more likely get us shot at by another survival group then make friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff