Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Hungover Like a Horse
The original Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead etc. The classics.

3nodding

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Resident Evil is by far the best in my opinion cause its more realistic..I could actually picture a zombie apocalypse like that..and Dawn of the Dead was a good one but, the really fast running of the zombies was a major downfall.
Night of the Living Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Zombieland
Resident Evil: Degeneration.

Your nerd,
Henrystan.

emotion_zombie
of the zombie movies i've watched:

Night of the Living Dead: classic. but let's continue, why is it in my opinion the best? the film was different, color movies were out by now but Romero chose to keep it a B&W for a gritty feel, to honor horror classics like dracula, dr frankenstein, mummy, and to demonstrate the lack of color could be used as an effect for the monster's creepiness. basically, the movie throws you into the action right off the bat "They're coming to get you, Barbara!" and they do. and then we get an insight into the minds of the few survivors who all seem to be losing it due to circumstances. and the end is brilliant; killing off the lead role (who just so happened to be black!) was a bold statement to society, since there was a civil rights movement going on, it really impacted audiences everywhere and basically created an entire sub-genre under the horror genre.

Dawn of the Dead (2004 remake): what i dislike about this movie is the title; why did it have to be a remake of the original? all they have in commorl are the setting, the zombies, and (i think) that's it. zombies can run? Blasphemy? no, it's just different. who said zombies shouldn't run? it's just a different take on the zombie perspective that has been know for a long time an people hated it because it had very little to do in common with the original, but all i know is that it's a kick-a** gory as hell movie with lots of action, it's fun to watch, scary, and we finally get a question answered: what happens when a pregnant woman gets bitten? zombie baby! and plus they live in a mall! who wouldn't want to live in a mall the way THEY did? i know i would.

Zombieland: woody is a badass, and the main characters are very enjoyable to watch. the style of the film is different and taking this new perspective i think it works great. loved the part close to the end where harrelson's character is serving up a can of whoop-a** and shotguns, and takes no names.

Resident Evil: Degeneration: LEON KENNEDY IS SO BADASS IN THIS MOVIE! even with the stale cgi acting, i thought it was one of the best movies about zombies because it follows the storyline from the games; it starts and develops at an airport, goes into a final confrontation like a BOSS BATTLE pitting Leon and that STARS woman toe-to-toe against the Monster (i know he has a name, but i forgot). they should just call this RE:2.5 Revenge of the T-virus.

Resident Evil 1 2 and 3: again, if it weren't called Resident Evil, it would have been just fine; the thing i hate about these movies is that i was expecting Leon, Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield, Albert Wesker, Jill Valentine, and a plethora of other characters from the game, to be incorporated into the film differently yet similarly the same way the games engrossed me with their rich detailed backgrounds; i was NOT expecting a new character (Alice) who i don't know, care, or even understand, to replace them all as the "GOD OF RE!" ******** that b***h, she isn't in RE the games from which the movie is based off of. BUT if this wasn't named the RE movie series, i wouldn't have minded at all. still, the movies were pretty bad; the only one i like was the first one, and only because the monsters from the game made appereances and alice wasn't a Neo-clone; the second one Nemesis did look badass and was awesome when he and Allice went head to head, because i was rooting for Nemesis. the third one is just garbage; bad acting in general, but especially in this one because they KILL CHRIS RED! WTF!? the plot was just too stupid, couldn't follow it cohesively and the monster at the end was garbage IMO.

tl;dr Night of the Living Dead (classic), Dawn of the Dead 2004 (if only it weren't named that), Zombieland (woody = badass), Resident Evil (RE2.5: RoTVirus), Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 (from action/suspense, to dumb action, to just plain dumb)

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
if left 4 dead become a movie, it will be my fav . wink
Mine would be George Romero's Land of the Dead. Or Dawn of the Dead. or I am Legend. It's too hard to pick a favorite, I just like the genre in general.

I can name the WORST one, though.. For those of you out there who have Comcast cable, check your On Demand menu for the Free Movies.

Watch "Pot Zombies".

WORST ZOMBIE MOVIE EVER MADE!!
The classics
4laugh

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I remember watching Dawn Of The Dead for the first time. It scared the hell out of me. I had nightmares for a month.

But now that I watch it I giggle lol. I mean. It's still kind of scary, just the concept of the world ending from a zombie apocalypse.

"There was no more room in hell, so the dead walked the earth"

That's some purry scary sht. o.O...

I also like Resident Evil. It's freaking awesome.
i don't know of zombies but august rush is a very good movie i think!!! heart xp

Friendly Gaian

12,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dawn of the Dead 2004 version^^
No wait!

Shaun of the Dead! Yeah! xd
NIGHT OF THE LIVE DEAD
what redface is the most unexpented hacking recoli in all games???

Shy Gaian

Hungover Like a Horse
The original Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead etc. The classics.

+1

Romantic Businessman

3,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
my fav zombie movie is dawn of the dead
I liked 28 Days Later!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff