Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I've been pondering on the small bloodied hand prints on the door that Rick was investigating. Ok, at first I was going along with Carol being the one who killed and dragged out the bodies of Karen and that guy David. But what IF, it was Lizzie instead and Carol jus took the blame away from her and admitted to Rick, when asked, if she was the one, she answered, Yes.?! Come on, we're already seeing that girl is a lil out of Reality here. Naming the walkers and saying, *They all come back* ..really? really now?!..Yea as the Hungry Dead you dummy girl! Lizzie couldn't kill her dad and Carol pointed out shes gonna have get over it and get used to doing things like this to survive. So, I'm thinking shes the one that went into the cells and killed the two,dragged them outside and set them on fire. Hms some, well its possible she might've had help, Carol.
I really don't see how Lizzie could drag two adult bodies being a child and all. If this theory was right, she would have needed an accomplice.

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Bebbo
I really don't see how Lizzie could drag two adult bodies being a child and all. If this theory was right, she would have needed an accomplice.

Yes, Carol. She has the strength to drag them out. Anything right about now is possible seeing how the things are shifting.

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I firmly believe Carol's covering for Lizzie. I think the psycho little rat played the grieving child and tried-and possibly succeeded in stabbing them with Carols knife in what she thinks is justice for 'Nick'. Carol, who probably went looking for her after she figured out she was mourning a walker and not her dad, saw the dead or dying Karen and David and covered it up to protect Lizzie.

Carol didn't act right when Rick talked to her or when he booted her. She answered too quick and there was no remorse, sadness, but not remorse.
Willow_SheWolf
I firmly believe Carol's covering for Lizzie. I think the psycho little rat played the grieving child and tried-and possibly succeeded in stabbing them with Carols knife in what she thinks is justice for 'Nick'. Carol, who probably went looking for her after she figured out she was mourning a walker and not her dad, saw the dead or dying Karen and David and covered it up to protect Lizzie.

Carol didn't act right when Rick talked to her or when he booted her. She answered too quick and there was no remorse, sadness, but not remorse.

I agree with this. Killing those people would just be so out of character for Carol.

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
There is no way Lizzie could have killed anyone. I have no idea why Carol would let her do that in the first place. Why would she bring her around two very sick people anyway? Especially if she cared about her that much? Carol is at fault for everything, she even admitted it. There is no way Lizzie could have done anything.

Intellectual Lunatic

This is exactly what I've been thinking.

Darling

Part of me wants this to be true.

However, the more we see of her, the less I think she's capable of something like that. I don't think Lizzie wants anyone to die, walker or human. She couldn't kill her father, and she was super upset when she found that 'Nick' was dead. In the last episode,
she led the walker away from Glenn so it wouldn't eat him.

She's definitely beyond weird. I think that her strange obsession with walkers could lead to someone getting hurt, but I don't see much pointing to her being a straight up murderer.

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
DreamPhoenix
There is no way Lizzie could have killed anyone. I have no idea why Carol would let her do that in the first place. Why would she bring her around two very sick people anyway? Especially if she cared about her that much? Carol is at fault for everything, she even admitted it. There is no way Lizzie could have done anything.

There was no showing that Carol brought Lizzie to where the sick people were. Its possible Lizzie herself snuck into that part of the prison. Lizzie knows that shes going to need to toughen up in order to survive this life, so its possible that she used the opportunity to prove to herself she Can do this. If she had done this, its also possible that Carol saw her, and helped with the dragging of the bodies outside to burn. Carol does care for the girls thats why we see her telling Lizzie and her sister more than once that they Need to kill the infected and the walkers. As for fault, well fault is when someone creates a situation that would place everyone at risk. Admitting to Rick she had done the killing not necessarily Means she did it. Many people *cover up* for others' mistakes or doings, thus protecting *them* from what was done and facing the repercussions that would inevitably follow. So, yes, If Lizzie had done the killing, and Carol helped drag the bodies out. She knew the girl would Not be able to handle the repercussions from the others in the prison, so taking the responsibility upon herself, which Carol can handle now, Lizzie still has a place to stay and people to protect her.

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Parvulus_Letum
DreamPhoenix

There was no showing that Carol brought Lizzie to where the sick people were. Its possible Lizzie herself snuck into that part of the prison. Lizzie knows that shes going to need to toughen up in order to survive this life, so its possible that she used the opportunity to prove to herself she Can do this. If she had done this, its also possible that Carol saw her, and helped with the dragging of the bodies outside to burn. Carol does care for the girls thats why we see her telling Lizzie and her sister more than once that they Need to kill the infected and the walkers. As for fault, well fault is when someone creates a situation that would place everyone at risk. Admitting to Rick she had done the killing not necessarily Means she did it. Many people *cover up* for others' mistakes or doings, thus protecting *them* from what was done and facing the repercussions that would inevitably follow. So, yes, If Lizzie had done the killing, and Carol helped drag the bodies out. She knew the girl would Not be able to handle the repercussions from the others in the prison, so taking the responsibility upon herself, which Carol can handle now, Lizzie still has a place to stay and people to protect her.

But it is shown in flashbacks, in the episode Indifference, that Carol was the one that actually did it. She was trying to soothe Karen and then quickly pierced the knife into her head and then dragged the bodies down the hall. No Lizzie in sight. Sure, Carol had her in mind along with the rest of the people in the prison that were vulnerable to getting sick, that's really her excuse for doing it. We all understand that, I just see no evidence that Lizzie was ever there in the first place.

I get people are in denial about Carol doing this, I was too at first, but Lizzie would have never of had the guts to kill somebody like that. Let alone two. Especially since she didn't like the idea of anyone killing the walkers.

Anxious Hunter

11,690 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Okay I have a theory. Sure Carol could have been covering for Lizzie. But I don't believe that Lizzie was feeding the walker.

Keep in mind the trail for the governor was cold but what if the governor was near by this whole time? What if he was the one feeding the walkers to get back at Rick. I still think the governor is going to attack the prision a second time. This is what I was thinking, if the governor actually attacks the prison a second time with a tank like in the comics then tyresse, beth, Judith and maybe Hershel are all gonners. I say Beth and Judith because in the comics Lori was carrying Judith when the prison gets attacked like that. She gets shot in the back and that's where Judith dies too. So since Lori is dead on the show, Beth pretty much cares for Judith like a mom so she would be carrying Judith and she gets shot? Tyresse gets his head cut off? Govenor dies? Maybe maybe not. This could cause Rick and the remaining survivors to flee the prison and we meet Abraham?????? It would be interesting to see how this plays out?

Dapper Genius

I highly doubt it was Lizzie that killed the walkers. She seems to be viewing them as mote living people so why would she actually go out of her way to actually living ones?

I believe Carol has changed to be a much more rationally thinking and harder person. my reasons being

-She is secretly teaching the kids to fight and survive
-Asked Carl to LIE for her to Rick
-Killed and burned those corpses
-Defies Rick and goes outside the fence to fix the water
-Instead of keeping the hippie couple safe because they were injured ahe sent them outaide where the ended up dead, KNOWING that was what was likely to happen.

These are all very different from the old Carol but all the characters have gone through extreme hanges and Carol went through her own. She became the Mother that we all might hate but need at some point or another who does what needs to be done. Her reasoning was she needed to make sure the disease didn't spread, And I personally respect her decision and probably would have done the same.

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
DreamPhoenix
Parvulus_Letum
DreamPhoenix

But it is shown in flashbacks, in the episode Indifference, that Carol was the one that actually did it. She was trying to soothe Karen and then quickly pierced the knife into her head and then dragged the bodies down the hall. No Lizzie in sight. Sure, Carol had her in mind along with the rest of the people in the prison that were vulnerable to getting sick, that's really her excuse for doing it. We all understand that, I just see no evidence that Lizzie was ever there in the first place.

I get people are in denial about Carol doing this, I was too at first, but Lizzie would have never of had the guts to kill somebody like that. Let alone two. Especially since she didn't like the idea of anyone killing the walkers.

good point

Adventuring Lionheart

11,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
My husband also thinks that Carol is covering for someone else.

I believe Carol did it. My reasoning is that she panicked when people first started getting sick. She started viewing those girls as her own children, and probably projected her feelings for Sophia onto the girls. Now protecting those girls means everything to Carol and she will do anything to keep them safe, including and definitely not limited to killing if she thinks it will protect them. When those two came down with the illness after Patrick died from it, she panicked and killed them without rational thought, thinking that if she ended it there, no one else would get sick.

While that was a stupid move on Carol's part, I can easily see where she made the mistake. So it fits in my Theory.

Like I said, my hubby doesn't agree, but, meh. I don't see anyone else with motivation to kill there. Not to mention, I called it not even halfway through the episode. I looked at my husband and laughed, saying "It'd be really funny if we found out that Carol did it. I bet she did it!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff