Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Lunatic

when they get their periods? Do the zombies swarm them?

Dapper Dabbler

Illegitimate Princess
when they get their periods? Do the zombies swarm them?

This show is run by dudes. They probably didn't even think of that lol
Hellokimmiee
This show is run by dudes. They probably didn't even think of that lol

Well, of the show's five producers, one is Ms Gale Anne Hurd. I don't think she considers herslf a dude.
If they're are periods, it's all been covered by supplies. Girl's probably always have pads/tampons with them, so showing it would be completely useless.
They could also be doing it the old fashion way with a rag and all lol

Wheezing Lunatic

There was actually a tumblr post about people discussing the women in TWD and using razors for shaving their legs lol.

Intellectual Lunatic

glow503
If they're are periods, it's all been covered by supplies. Girl's probably always have pads/tampons with them, so showing it would be completely useless.
Still though, that's still a lot of blood (scent)

Intellectual Lunatic

Konpon
There was actually a tumblr post about people discussing the women in TWD and using razors for shaving their legs lol.
No woman on that show has hairy underarms.

Wheezing Lunatic

Illegitimate Princess
Konpon
No woman on that show has hairy underarms.

Probably used those shaving razors then.
Illegitimate Princess
glow503
Still though, that's still a lot of blood (scent)

I guess, but the blood's contained in your body, so it's like still having the blood inside of you. o:

Hygienic Gawker

emotion_awesome I've often wondered about that. But it makes sense that they've left out that stuff.

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The zombies can use scent to recognize other zombies but they do not use it to track. They use sound and sound alone to detect food.

Floppy Gawker

I'm sure that the supply runs include tampons and razors for the women... And if they're using tampons, there wouldn't be much of a "scent".

Anxious Lover

11,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I've actually put some thought into this. Considering that their diet is no much, they probably skip periods very often due to not taking in a lot of calories. There is also the constant exercise they are getting and the emotional stress of an apocalypse that interferes with things.

Intellectual Lunatic

puII it out
The zombies can use scent to recognize other zombies but they do not use it to track. They use sound and sound alone to detect food.
What about when they were rubbing blood on the gate to lure them close enough to kill through the chain links.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff