Is alive and is wandering around 0.12 12.0% [ 3 ]
Other 0.16 16.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]

Newbie Genius

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
♥~ Okay, so I wonder what happened to Lori. When Rick had gone 'crazy' and went where the baby was born, Lori's body was gone and he found a walker. But there was a clean bullet so I don't think Carl killed her did he? Anyway, he found a zombie... do u think that zombie ate her? (And the zombie is not Lori either) Also, who was on the phone? (" I wanna play a game" lol) What do you think what happened to her?
Please leave comments/questions below and I'll try to reply back to you as soon as possible. ~♥
All you're gonna get here is comic spoilers sad

She's either eaten up or half eaten zombie .

Newbie Genius

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
psyst3m
All you're gonna get here is comic spoilers sad

She's either eaten up or half eaten zombie

♥~ 'She's either eaten up or half eaten zombie' .Agreed probably half eaten-walker, b/c blood is on the floor (alot) and little bits of her organs/meat are on the floor too. Not so sure but i don't really read the comic :l ~♥

Wheezing Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
It was kinda obvious she was eaten. I mean the zombie had a bulge in his stomach like he was pregnant. And the trail of blood lead straight to him. That's why that dude was stabbing it in the stomach. Herp Derp?

Newbie Genius

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Moonlite__Syren
It was kinda obvious she was eaten. I mean the zombie had a bulge in his stomach like he was pregnant. And the trail of blood lead straight to him. That's why that dude was stabbing it in the stomach. Herp Derp?

You mean Rick? Lori might've been eaten but ya'll never know until next week's new episode
x-ohh_jennifer
Moonlite__Syren

You mean Rick? Lori might've been eaten but ya'll never know until next week's new episode
I think you mean todays new episode..

Magical Cat

At first I was like " How,... how is she healed D:"

When I saw the mess on the floor I thought it was from the labor and the c-section. The scenes were derp during the delivery but you lose your placenta and some times female animals (humans included) have their uterus fall out during a particularlly bad delivery. ( I'm a little distracted, I think it's called a Prolapsed Uterus xp )

But alot of things are... derp... on this. It ignores some things. Neglects some things. Forgets some things.

But then this thing was disabled for some reason. [ By this thing, I mean the balding Zombies with a Beer Belly.] How do Zombies handle Bones? Do they eat them or leave them? Because I didn't notice any bones any where.
Sailor Tin Nyanko
At first I was like " How,... how is she healed D:"

When I saw the mess on the floor I thought it was from the labor and the c-section. The scenes were derp during the delivery but you lose your placenta and some times female animals (humans included) have their uterus fall out during a particularlly bad delivery. ( I'm a little distracted, I think it's called a Prolapsed Uterus xp )

But alot of things are... derp... on this. It ignores some things. Neglects some things. Forgets some things.

But then this thing was disabled for some reason. [ By this thing, I mean the balding Zombies with a Beer Belly.] How do Zombies handle Bones? Do they eat them or leave them? Because I didn't notice any bones any where.
As do animals in the wild, some bones will likely get eaten.. though I don't think its very likely a walker could have eaten the bigger ones like the skull.

Invisible Fatcat

What I thnk:
Lori died, Carol shot her then a zombie ate her. She is gone forever. I'm skeptical now if the people on th phone are real or not, sence Rick thought the woman voice was Lori so either he's dillusional and the phone isn't ringing at all and everythings in his head, or he's still upset over Lori's death and wants the voice to be Lori sence he can't see her corpse.

Apocalyptic Genius

She's probably in that zombie in the hallway's stomach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games