Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't want Daryl to die!! If he dies, then Carol and Andrea are the only two reasons I have left to watch the show. redface

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iZzombiezZ
I don't want Daryl to die!! If he dies, then Carol and Andrea are the only two reasons I have left to watch the show. redface
And if I had my way Andrea would be dead very quickly. Carol though? Why Carol? I mean she's cool but kinda in Dale's old position of lost everyone and just old and wise. Not much to actually do for the group. I mean I have nothing against her at all and want her to make it too, but I wouldn't say I watch the show for her...

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Go check out Amctv.com. They show it in the sneak peaks. Fifty/Fifty on spoiling it here but I'll let you stay in the dark if you'd rather.
I like the suspense :] But thanks tho wink
Ultra Choppa
Go check out Amctv.com. They show it in the sneak peaks. Fifty/Fifty on spoiling it here but I'll let you stay in the dark if you'd rather.
I think they might attempt killing them, I can see one of them getting real hurt and maybe dying from that later on, but I don't think they will be executed really. And I can't see why the show would kill Daryl, he is one of the fan favorites and an important character.
I think they'll both get out alive ... we might loose Merl, but they wouldn't kill Daryl... he's too badass! xd

Elle x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces