• Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
NotAMistake
charm-fIavored quark
        User Image
        ☆彡🎀 i can't imagine someone being UPSET if merle got killed

burn b***h burn

THIS!!!

I hated him from the very first episode of season 1.

Technically he didn't show up till the second episode but you're right. He's a jerk.
I wanna see what happens when merl and Rick see each other for the first time

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Syn_Ackles
emotion_0A0 Monster!!! Well luckily I love Rick to emotion_awesome
Ultra Choppa
Lazz Sereth
Daryl dies and his fangirls commit suicide. emotion_awesome
And i'd be a sad panda.
That's gonna be the twist at the end, rick's been dead the whole time and the group is on some zombie drug that makes them think he's real. xp

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I want a guns blazing escape: I want to be jumping in my seat, having to squeeze a pillow, and have so much action going on that I feel like I'm about to throw up. And in the end I want both brothers ALIVE.

But it doesn't matter what I want and we'll probably end up losing one before the season's over. Probably Merle. I think the Gov is going to swarm the prison at the end of the season and Merle will either just die in the crossfire, from a dramatic off screne shot by the Gov himself, or trying to protect Daryl.
I think Daryl will make it through the season though. Even Krikman has admitted the importance of Daryl, not only as acharacter, but as a valuable asset to ratings and profit. So for now he's mostly safe.

Tipsy Man-Lover

X_v43rw1N_X
NotAMistake
charm-fIavored quark
        User Image

burn b***h burn

THIS!!!

Technically he didn't show up till the second episode but you're right. He's a jerk.

Right xD...I worded it wrong, I meant his first appearance. Oh well lol.

Dapper Noob

4,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
NotAMistake
X_v43rw1N_X
NotAMistake
charm-fIavored quark
        User Image

burn b***h burn

THIS!!!

sorry, i wasnt trying to be one of those a**l-retentive people who correct everybody. I just wasn't sure if you were aware. And i apolagize for that.

Tipsy Man-Lover

X_v43rw1N_X
NotAMistake
X_v43rw1N_X
NotAMistake
charm-fIavored quark
        User Image

burn b***h burn

THIS!!!

sorry, i wasnt trying to be one of those a**l-retentive people who correct everybody. I just wasn't sure if you were aware. And i apolagize for that.

Oh no, I don't care. I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. :3

Distinct Shapeshifter

18,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Willow_SheWolf
I want a guns blazing escape: I want to be jumping in my seat, having to squeeze a pillow, and have so much action going on that I feel like I'm about to throw up. And in the end I want both brothers ALIVE.

But it doesn't matter what I want and we'll probably end up losing one before the season's over. Probably Merle. I think the Gov is going to swarm the prison at the end of the season and Merle will either just die in the crossfire, from a dramatic off screne shot by the Gov himself, or trying to protect Daryl.
I think Daryl will make it through the season though. Even Krikman has admitted the importance of Daryl, not only as acharacter, but as a valuable asset to ratings and profit. So for now he's mostly safe.

That is how I want to feel when I watch the episode! Your theory about how Merle might go out sounds very plausible.

I remember back in Season 1, when Jim was discovered as bitten and Daryl tried to kill him, Rick asked Daryl how he'd feel in that situation, which Daryl said "You put a bullet in my head and I'll thank you for it." or something along those lines.

Since Merle and Daryl do share some beliefs, Merle could feel the same way on that. The new episode is titled "The Suicide King", so I think Merle might get bitten while helping Daryl out in some way, and then end his own life to prevent himself from turning into a walker/hurting his little brother.

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
tigerwolfdemon
Willow_SheWolf

That is how I want to feel when I watch the episode! Your theory about how Merle might go out sounds very plausible.

I remember back in Season 1, when Jim was discovered as bitten and Daryl tried to kill him, Rick asked Daryl how he'd feel in that situation, which Daryl said "You put a bullet in my head and I'll thank you for it." or something along those lines.

Since Merle and Daryl do share some beliefs, Merle could feel the same way on that. The new episode is titled "The Suicide King", so I think Merle might get bitten while helping Daryl out in some way, and then end his own life to prevent himself from turning into a walker/hurting his little brother.

Ah, I didn't think of that. Kudos. Actually I think that'd be a really good way for it to go down if and when it happens.
I think what will happen with Daryl and Merl is that they will fight it out for a little to put on a show/buy some time for the sick people of that town and that a**hole the governor. Then i think they will surprise one or two of the guards and take their weapons, fight their way out of the town, and then i think Merl and Daryl will start heading to the prison to join up with Rick's group.

Once with Rick's group i think Merl will be difficult to deal with and butt heads with Rick. Eventually i think Merl will have to go his separate way. I would like to see Merl change to a nicer person and want to stay with his brother Daryl and the rest of Rick's group. however i don't know if Merl wants to change.

Durem Citizen

Andrea will stare and not do s**t and then out of the middle of no where BAM BAM! Rick shoots the governor and all those other mother ******** and he saves Daryl and Merle and Andrea will run to the governor crying and she will hold his dead body in her arms.

Dapper Dabbler

I think they both get out, from what I've seen of the previews.

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xXTeal BloodXx
Andrea will stare and not do s**t and then out of the middle of no where BAM BAM! Rick shoots the governor and all those other mother ******** and he saves Daryl and Merle and Andrea will run to the governor crying and she will hold his dead body in her arms.
She's a dumb ho. I hate her now. She made me cry when her sister died and now she makes me cry with shame. burning_eyes rofl

Durem Citizen

Ultra Choppa
xXTeal BloodXx
She's a dumb ho. I hate her now. She made me cry when her sister died and now she makes me cry with shame. burning_eyes rofl
Lol I hate that dumb b***h too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces