Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
risa ai
Daryl and Merle are on the same team now atm, against the Governour. So I guess they will get saved by Rick and uhmmmmm... I don't think most of the group will accept Merle back so yeah. They could just dump him, like old times!
Chain him to another pole in the prison or something? rofl I don't think he'll let that happen again, he's gonna be even more on his guard, I don't think he'd ever team up with rick again.
Ultra Choppa
risa ai
Daryl and Merle are on the same team now atm, against the Governour. So I guess they will get saved by Rick and uhmmmmm... I don't think most of the group will accept Merle back so yeah. They could just dump him, like old times!
Chain him to another pole in the prison or something? rofl I don't think he'll let that happen again, he's gonna be even more on his guard, I don't think he'd ever team up with rick again.

Yeah, but at this point he is in the same team as them. AGAINST the governor. Maybe he'll die, I dunno. and don't care really lol

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He'll take advantage of team work against the governor sure, but after that he'll dip. He'd be worried about sleeping with Rick around, and I'd assume Rick would feel the same way. Maybe if Rick and the gang show up he'll save Merl directly and they'll have a new bond or something. But anything short of a miracle would keep the two away from eachother for sure.
Syn_Ackles
whee YAY!!!! I hope Andrea does something to help them! sweatdrop
vampire_princess8080
baseon the previews Daryl and Merle live...you see them running through the woods...... and daryl has his crossbow..

WHOOOOOO I THOUGHT MERLE WILL SAY Merl: im sorry brother *kills darly*
trying to save up for a leather jaket yeah!!!!
Oh my god eek

Newbie Genius

950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ultra Choppa
DragonWarriorOMEGA
brother battle to the death with merl dying, hate freaking Merl!! That needs to get put down.
You can't hate Merl, he's a perfect example of being a product of your environment, I mean look what's happening to Carl, you gotta be different in zombie land than you are in regular civil society. "I'd be scared of the guy who walked up to me with his hands in his pockets." When Merl said that it really clicked for me. It's about survival, you can't be nice and loving to everyone and live through something like that.

doesn't require him to be a ignorant racist p***k though. That's pre-zombie s**t I imagine he picked up spending most of his life in and out of prison since he was a kid stuck in juvie. I get everything else about him, he has to be tough and it's a "zombie-eat-human world" out there, I just don'y get being a racist a** and having to pick fights with your allies, strangers I can understand being wary of them or being a d**k, but people trying to help you survive and watching your back that's just wrong.
Syn_Ackles
vampire_princess8080
baseon the previews Daryl and Merle live...you see them running through the woods...... and daryl has his crossbow..
I would be really surprised if she helped them. She has decided to jump on the stupid train that Lori was riding

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DragonWarriorOMEGA
Ultra Choppa
DragonWarriorOMEGA
brother battle to the death with merl dying, hate freaking Merl!! That needs to get put down.
You can't hate Merl, he's a perfect example of being a product of your environment, I mean look what's happening to Carl, you gotta be different in zombie land than you are in regular civil society. "I'd be scared of the guy who walked up to me with his hands in his pockets." When Merl said that it really clicked for me. It's about survival, you can't be nice and loving to everyone and live through something like that.

doesn't require him to be a ignorant racist p***k though. That's pre-zombie s**t I imagine he picked up spending most of his life in and out of prison since he was a kid stuck in juvie. I get everything else about him, he has to be tough and it's a "zombie-eat-human world" out there, I just don'y get being a racist a** and having to pick fights with your allies, strangers I can understand being wary of them or being a d**k, but people trying to help you survive and watching your back that's just wrong.
The racism is another survival technique though, if T-dog had been to prison he'd feel the same about Merl.

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ampril
Syn_Ackles
vampire_princess8080
I would be really surprised if she helped them. She has decided to jump on the stupid train that Lori was riding
"All aboard the stupid train! Next stop, little boys blowing your brains out." I hope Carl blasts her too. Ever since her sister died Andrea has appealed less and less to me.
Ultra Choppa
ampril
Syn_Ackles
vampire_princess8080
"All aboard the stupid train! Next stop, little boys blowing your brains out." I hope Carl blasts her too. Ever since her sister died Andrea has appealed less and less to me.

Oh I never really liked her. She has always come across as whiney and selfish to me

Newbie Genius

950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ultra Choppa
DragonWarriorOMEGA
Ultra Choppa
DragonWarriorOMEGA

The racism is another survival technique though, if T-dog had been to prison he'd feel the same about Merl.

yeah I forgot prisons usually segregate themselves in cliques, usually having to do with common bonds one of those being race. Good point, I didn't even think of it that way. Guess i'm the close-minded one now lol damn sweatdrop

Demonic Cultist

12,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Daryl dies and his fangirls commit suicide. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers