Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Genius

950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
brother battle to the death with merl dying, hate freaking Merl!! That needs to get put down.
if daryl dies bye that weirdos i will be so so SO SO!! AAAAAAAA!!!!!!! scream scream

Tipsy Man-Lover

charm-fIavored quark
        User Image
        ☆彡🎀 i can't imagine someone being UPSET if merle got killed

burn b***h burn

THIS!!!

I hated him from the very first episode of season 1.
emotion_0A0 why .... Ehh you have a point emotion_zombie
DragonWarriorOMEGA
brother battle to the death with merl dying, hate freaking Merl!! That needs to get put down.
emotion_donotwant really with the rude comment !!!! And I hated him to but he shows he has feelings to his bro Daryl!!!! emotion_kirakira Daryl is so cute!!!!
NotAMistake
charm-fIavored quark
        User Image
        ☆彡🎀 i can't imagine someone being UPSET if merle got killed

burn b***h burn

THIS!!!

I hated him from the very first episode of season 1.
emotion_8c RIGHT!!!!!
Chad3455
if daryl dies bye that weirdos i will be so so SO SO!! AAAAAAAA!!!!!!! scream scream
I think they will take on the governor and his people and make a run for it and Andrea will help him in the mix.... Oh and rick and them will help out . emotion_zombie
DragonWarriorOMEGA

Hygienic Gawker

I think Daryl and Merle will most likely both survive. Andrea will probably step up to prevent the villagers from killing them. If that happens the Gov. will probably follow the same pattern as when he let Michonne leave.

As for Andrea, I certainly hope she ends up dying before the season ends.

Prophet

hopefully incestuous gay sex
I think that Andrea will probably do something to save them, maybe talk with the Governer because they're in love or something?

I'm really excited to see Daryl and Merle interact though, I hope they don't die, too quickly at least.

Shy Citizen

I think they'll both live throughout this season. Although I think something might happen to Carol.

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Syn_Ackles
crying THEY BETTER NOT KILL HIM OFF !!! I will RIOT!!!
I had to buy the shirt that says that at hot topic. I love that guy. They'll make it.

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DragonWarriorOMEGA
You can't hate Merl, he's a perfect example of being a product of your environment, I mean look what's happening to Carl, you gotta be different in zombie land than you are in regular civil society. "I'd be scared of the guy who walked up to me with his hands in his pockets." When Merl said that it really clicked for me. It's about survival, you can't be nice and loving to everyone and live through something like that.
I hope so emotion_kirakira
Ultra Choppa
Syn_Ackles
crying THEY BETTER NOT KILL HIM OFF !!! I will RIOT!!!
I had to buy the shirt that says that at hot topic. I love that guy. They'll make it.
I hope not sad
Bowser Bomb
I think they'll both live throughout this season. Although I think something might happen to Carol.
Daryl and Merle are on the same team now atm, against the Governour. So I guess they will get saved by Rick and uhmmmmm... I don't think most of the group will accept Merle back so yeah. They could just dump him, like old times!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff