• Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I thought it was amazing heart

Popular Cutesmasher

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Elocutionist 200
I can't wait! Do you think the phone call Rick got was a hallucination?

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Yep, an pretty much staying off the boards jus so I don't read a thread with *accidental* spoilers in ppl's replies..I wanna be Surprised and or Nod my head seeing my suspicions of people and or incidents play put!, call me weird, but hey! I'm funny this way! biggrin

Sparkly Noob

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Edward 100
yeeeeeeeees

TWD and Supernatural are literally the only shows I watch 3nodding

Shameless Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
HisuiHime

No idea surprised I bet its someone in the town with the mayor where andrea is :OOO

Shameless Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Parvulus_Letum
Yep, an pretty much staying off the boards jus so I don't read a thread with *accidental* spoilers in ppl's replies..I wanna be Surprised and or Nod my head seeing my suspicions of people and or incidents play put!, call me weird, but hey! I'm funny this way! biggrin

Oh my ik. Im only in my thread. im so excited lol

Popular Cutesmasher

9,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
3Oz
HisuiHime

No idea surprised I bet its someone in the town with the mayor where andrea is :OOO

That's possible!

Shameless Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Darque Machina
yeeeeeeeees

TWD and Supernatural are literally the only shows I watch 3nodding

TWD is like thee best show ever. hand down.

Shameless Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
HisuiHime
3Oz
HisuiHime

That's possible!

mhm mhm :OO or perhaps the person who cut the chain? threatening them or something or perhaps trying to lead them into a trap

Popular Cutesmasher

9,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
3Oz
HisuiHime
3Oz
HisuiHime

That's possible!

mhm mhm :OO or perhaps the person who cut the chain? threatening them or something or perhaps trying to lead them into a trap

They killed the guy that cut the chain! It was the guy who ran and Rick chased and he thought he got killed by the zombies in the yard so he didn't follow him any farther.

Shameless Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
HisuiHime
3Oz
HisuiHime
3Oz
HisuiHime

That's possible!

They killed the guy that cut the chain! It was the guy who ran and Rick chased and he thought he got killed by the zombies in the yard so he didn't follow him any farther.

oh surprised i actully thought it was the guy the prisoner shot who said we can take the prison back over and either had the choice to shoot rick or the other guy surprised was that him?

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
its the guy who Rick chased, but didn't stick around to make sure the walkers killed him, Rick just Heard the man screaming, Assuming the prisoner was being killed..and nope the big guy who had the gun in the generator room holding the gun..he shot the his fellow prisoner knowing hes got a better chance to stay alive than take the prison back with the first guy. Yikes! my post looks so dang wordy?!!, sorry bout that hehe

Popular Cutesmasher

9,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
3Oz
HisuiHime
3Oz
HisuiHime
3Oz
HisuiHime

That's possible!

oh surprised i actully thought it was the guy the prisoner shot who said we can take the prison back over and either had the choice to shoot rick or the other guy surprised was that him?

I don't think so.

Shameless Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Parvulus_Letum
its the guy who Rick chased, but didn't stick around to make sure the walkers killed him, Rick just Heard the man screaming, Assuming the prisoner was being killed..and nope the big guy who had the gun in the generator room holding the gun..he shot the his fellow prisoner knowing hes got a better chance to stay alive than take the prison back with the first guy. Yikes! my post looks so dang wordy?!!, sorry bout that hehe

oh okay okay. i remember now. i was slightly confused for a moment.

Tipsy Businesswoman

If it's like the comics I know what's coming. emotion_dowant But the show being the show there will probably be a twist for the readers. Too stoked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff