Welcome to Gaia! ::

was loosing the RV and jimmy worth saving rick and the kid?

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
I had honestly forgotten about Jimmy until that scene. He's what would have been considered a "Red Shirt" in Star Trek.
all i know it was messed up that jimmy died(not that he was in any way an important role)
frankly it was jimmy's fault for not driving off when he heard them hit the roof. it should have been a proverbial "jump on the wagon" but poor little jimmy fubar-ed it up. not that the bago would have lasted much longer. i'm much more sad about the loss of dale and the big bag of guns.
demonhunterxyz
frankly it was jimmy's fault for not driving off when he heard them hit the roof. it should have been a proverbial "jump on the wagon" but poor little jimmy fubar-ed it up. not that the bago would have lasted much longer. i'm much more sad about the loss of dale and the big bag of guns.
i agree he never really needed to stop the RV but rick told him to park it in front of him and he stupidly listened lol
and im more upset bout the loss of the RV than jimmy
the rv is sad. but they really should have reinforced the door by now, after the incident with the walker and Andria in the bathroom... put a lock on it people! an open door is a walkers only way in.
something similar to dawn of the dead would have been a bit too extreme but would have told any living people to back off. rofl
demonhunterxyz
the rv is sad. but they really should have reinforced the door by now, after the incident with the walker and Andria in the bathroom... put a lock on it people! an open door is a walkers only way in.
something similar to dawn of the dead would have been a bit too extreme but would have told any living people to back off. rofl

i bet they gon be missing the onboard bathroom of the RV pretty soon lol

Enduring Gaian

13,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Yeah.. after spending all of that time on the farm, away from walkers, I guess they forgot to do a few useful things... like walker proofing the RV.

Poor Jimmy dude.

Dapper Tycoon

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RV was one of Mr. Insane's favorite characters. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash