Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
man when i first saw that chick with the katana and the two zombies i was like "O_O holy s**t! that's freaking awesome!" i can't wait for season 3 to come out, so, what do you guys think of the new chick?

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Her name's Michonne, its a katana and the two Zombs that are with here are her boyfriend and his best friend.

Dangerous Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
VirginianRanger
Her name's Michonne, its a katana and the two Zombs that are with here are her boyfriend and his best friend.

lmao! burnt much?

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zasuke Uchiha
VirginianRanger

lmao! burnt much?

Huh???

Dangerous Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
VirginianRanger
Zasuke Uchiha
VirginianRanger

lmao! burnt much?

Huh???

just refering to how you stated all that matter-of-factly so there is no need for discussions on it because anybody who read the comic knows you're right, and the people who didn't don't have any proof otherwise. And it was mainly refering to your it's a katana line :p

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zasuke Uchiha
VirginianRanger
Zasuke Uchiha
VirginianRanger

lmao! burnt much?

Huh???

just refering to how you stated all that matter-of-factly so there is no need for discussions on it because anybody who read the comic knows you're right, and the people who didn't don't have any proof otherwise. And it was mainly refering to your it's a katana line :p

Oh...yeah, sorry. I tend to believe that everyone's read at least the first 12 issues of the book so far. It's a bad habit I'm working on.

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
okay guys don't worry i changed machete to katana, sorry sorry1 ******** i need to read the comment, I'm gonna just download it on the utorrent

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff