Welcome to Gaia! ::

nobody should say rip dale, considering he got ripped open. just say Rest In Peace Dale Horvath. Carl . . . why didn't you just sshoot it? It was stuck in the freakin mud! WTF T.T

Shirtless Shapeshifter

They killed off Dale because the actor didn't want to continue into next season. o3o
AMC got rid of Frank Darabont, and Dale's actor went with him.
Oh noes~!
I was expecting to see Shane kill Dale instantly when this happened. Kind of made me have a little teensy bit of hope when he didn't even make a move toward his gun. I kind of like Shane in a weird way.. a little more now since he didn't do it. cat_sweatdrop
&&...
&&...
&&...
why do you do that...?
Because i want to. Everyone has their own way of typing...Some people use alot of smileys...Some use ghetto talk, some cant spell at all, and some just change a few things...I use 2 & signs and alotta ... 's So...yea. Its jsut something i got use to doing after i did it once. And as for Shane, yea.he's going to get infected, but from what im hearing, he uses his knife to kill some zombie and doesnt clean it and he gets infected that way...i also hear something about carl killing him. who knows? the series is way different than the comics. And as for Dale, im surprized he wasnt killed y shane a long time ago. Dale is the only person who saw who he really was.
xXxMiss KittyliciousxXx
Aw, why did it have to be Dale? ...He was the ONLY civil person the show had...The ONLY one who cared && did the right thing all the time...He was always pushed aside, ignored, like he wasnt even there, lik his thought didnt matter...Even though he made more sense than anyone else. Not cool man, not cool.

...Shoulda been Shane...
I cant wait til he is dead...Especially after seein' next weeks preview...He's a pathetic f**.

I actually had tears in my eyes when Dale was dyin...Did he have to die that way? ...Been ripped up && sufferin'...The one good person die the most cruel death ):

i agree with EVERYTHING you said. dale was such a good person and in no way diserved to die. i feel bad for carl too tho cuz he feels it was his fault, thats probly alot for a kid to handle :/ iv been waiting since the begining for shane to die, hes an awful person (the character not the guy who plays him lol). i cried too watching poor dale on the ground suffering. but at least daryl (my fav person) put him out of his misery. Dale is in a better place, he no longer needs to run from zombies.

Fanatical Zealot

In my opinion...

This show might as well be dead...

Just trolling around.

Might as well be walking dead.
yea... i kinda feel sorry for Carl, but at the same time im like Gehz Buddie, why didnt just kill that thing? ...Or atleast tell someone that he'd seen it...He woulda gotten into alittle trouble, but Dale would still be alive. Poor guy. But uh, o well i guess. Afterall, he is better off. The Shane character is just pathetic...But i guess in every show, there's always that one person causing alot of problems. Ima continue watching the show, just to see how much more different from the comics it is. Its interesting to see the differences

Shameless Ladykiller

I'm sure I'll get super hated on for this, but I for one was glad that they finally killed someone off. It's a zombie show. It isn't supposed to be all happy and cheery. For a while they went like 2 or 3 episodes with hardly any zombies at all!

We needed a good mauling to liven up the place. :D

Beloved Kitten

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello everyone! I REALY REALY REALY NEED UR HELP PLZZZ!! I know theres alot of ppl who love this but I need you help could you plz look at this album and "like" the Pink and White bunny for me its for my friend and she REALY wants to win this plz <3 Lots of hugs if you do xoxoxo Remember white and pink zebra bunny biggrin
If you dont like Skelanimals on facebook plz do! Its amazing plushies<3 but since my link wont work plz like them, go into their pics and their albums theres the contest plz like the pink and white zebra bunny <3 THANK YOU!

Shameless Ladykiller

GreenDemon89
Hello everyone! I REALY REALY REALY NEED UR HELP PLZZZ!! I know theres alot of ppl who love this but I need you help could you plz look at this album and "like" the Pink and White bunny for me its for my friend and she REALY wants to win this plz <3 Lots of hugs if you do xoxoxo Remember white and pink zebra bunny biggrin
If you dont like Skelanimals on facebook plz do! Its amazing plushies<3 but since my link wont work plz like them, go into their pics and their albums theres the contest plz like the pink and white zebra bunny <3 THANK YOU!

If you want people to go like an album you really should post a link to it...

I was gonna help out but I have next to no idea what you're asking or talking about. :/
Well to reply to that first thing up there (before the help post), i agree. Its just sad that it had to be Dale...Shoulda been someone alittle less tragic. But, either way, it brought back the idea for the show, zombies. Needs to be more. && to reply to the help post, i think i liked the right picture...Wasnt sure exactly, but yea.
why do all the zombies nowadays have super powers? either they run thirty miles an hour and jump ten feet, or they have super strength and can disembowel you with their hands.

what's next? shooting laser beams out of their eye and flying with rocket feet?
I was seriously thinking that...Cause i mean, it wasnt strong enough to get its leg outta the mud...but it ripped open a guys chest...I dont even think a human could do that...let alone a zombie...Thats nuts haha But eh, it did give the show that extra bump it was needing, Sucks that season 2 has little, to almost no zombies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff