Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Alright everybody up and at 'em! The Walking Dead Season 4 premiers tomorrow night and it's time to get this forum up and moving again!

Let's do some Walking Dead exercises:
1) Favorite Character
2) Least Favorite Character
3) Devise Your Ideal Death For Both

Bonus Question: What has been your favorite moment out of the whole series?

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Fave char...Daryl...Least fav..Maggie...Should Daryl's char be killed off, I think it would be saving lil kickass or Carol....Maggie well, a biter gets her before Glenn can save her.muwhahaha.! Hms lots on fav moment(s)..lets see I'd have to say the death of Dale, T-Dog and Merle (Merrile)..The emotions shown between Daryl and Dale at the moment before putting that bullet into his head, wow ya know! T-Dog, sacrificing himself to save Carol, giving her a fighting chance to live knowing he was already dead from being bitten and Merle, some folks feel he didn't do it for anyone, but I'd like to believe he did it give his brother Daryl also, a fighting chance, another day to live with less men from Woodbury to go after Daryl and kill him...It was in Merles' eyes that I felt, tho he was nomming on a body, when he saw Daryl approach him, the look, the feel they exchanged still said..*You're blood, you're my brother* kinda thing..nods, yep so thats my take on the subject!

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
Parvulus_Letum
Fave char...Daryl...Least fav..Maggie...Should Daryl's char be killed off, I think it would be saving lil kickass or Carol....Maggie well, a biter gets her before Glenn can save her.muwhahaha.! Hms lots on fav moment(s)..lets see I'd have to say the death of Dale, T-Dog and Merle (Merrile)..The emotions shown between Daryl and Dale at the moment before putting that bullet into his head, wow ya know! T-Dog, sacrificing himself to save Carol, giving her a fighting chance to live knowing he was already dead from being bitten and Merle, some folks feel he didn't do it for anyone, but I'd like to believe he did it give his brother Daryl also, a fighting chance, another day to live with less men from Woodbury to go after Daryl and kill him...It was in Merles' eyes that I felt, tho he was nomming on a body, when he saw Daryl approach him, the look, the feel they exchanged still said..*You're blood, you're my brother* kinda thing..nods, yep so thats my take on the subject!

3nodding Very good.
And I know what you mean about Merle. I think he died a hero's death. It was probably the saddest moment in the show for me, but it was also one of my favorites as well.

Sweetest Wife

19,325 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • The Edgiest 250
Favorite: This is tough, I'll pick Michonne
Least Favorite: Judith
Ideal death for both:
Michonne and the Governor fight and they both kill each other.

A walker or the Gov kills Judith.

Apocalyptic Friend

Favorite character? Michonne, obviously.

My least favorite... I don't think I have a least favorite. I think every character is well-written and essential. Even characters that divert so much from their personality types in the books. I don't hate Lori or Carl or Andrea. I understand them.

Agile Hero

11,850 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Favorite: Glenn
Least: The Governer
Deaths: Michonne should chop the governer's head off and put it in a tank.
I don't want to imagine Glenn dying. cat_crying The comic's version was sad though...

Dedicated Lunatic

I might be late,but oh well.

1) Favorite Character: Merle {Yes,I`m aware he is dead,But I will always love him},But as of now,My favorite is The Governor.
2) Least Favorite Character: Andrea {Glad she is gone},But as of now I`ll say Beth.
3) Devise Your Ideal Death For Both: As for my first pair,It would have been great if Merle kicked Andrea off the top of the building in the first episode she appeared. Haha.
&
And,I guess if the Governor killed beth off.She just gets on my nerves.Though I do want the Governor to die for what he did to Merle! >:C Even if I do find Philip Cute.

When Merle goes back to the prison with Daryl.I loved how Merle looked,and changed in that Season.

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
In The Tardis
I might be late,but oh well.

1) Favorite Character: Merle {Yes,I`m aware he is dead,But I will always love him},But as of now,My favorite is The Governor.
2) Least Favorite Character: Andrea {Glad she is gone},But as of now I`ll say Beth.
3) Devise Your Ideal Death For Both: As for my first pair,It would have been great if Merle kicked Andrea off the top of the building in the first episode she appeared. Haha.
&
And,I guess if the Governor killed beth off.She just gets on my nerves.Though I do want the Governor to die for what he did to Merle! >:C Even if I do find Philip Cute.

When Merle goes back to the prison with Daryl.I loved how Merle looked,and changed in that Season.

It's never too late! And I welcome any fellow Merle fan with open arms!

Dedicated Lunatic

Willow_SheWolf

emotion_kirakira Now I feel special

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
In The Tardis
Willow_SheWolf

emotion_kirakira Now I feel special

emotion_hug

Dapper Gaian

Fav: A tie between Michonne and Glen
Least Fav: Maggie
Maggie just needs to get bit and then boom! Headshot!

Anxious Hunter

11,690 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
hope i'm not too late

Favorite character: Daryl
Least favorite: well it was Andrea but she's gone.... now it's....um......um......carl
ideal death for Daryl: I really hate to say this, but I think the idea death for Daryl would be for him to get bit, shoot himself in the head and then a few days later the group finds out that there is in fact a cure and the goverment had been hidding that all along... (i know this is unrealistic but its the walking dead, anything could happyen)
Ideal death for Carl: well carl needs to be bitten, shot by his dad and then eaten some more. I dont like carl.... He went from an innocent kid, to annoying s**t who could and never would stay in the house, to mini govenor to now annoying s**t that bosses people around.........

Thanks for reading hope you got a few laughs.

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
biohazard_wolf8080
hope i'm not too late

Favorite character: Daryl
Least favorite: well it was Andrea but she's gone.... now it's....um......um......carl
ideal death for Daryl: I really hate to say this, but I think the idea death for Daryl would be for him to get bit, shoot himself in the head and then a few days later the group finds out that there is in fact a cure and the goverment had been hidding that all along... (i know this is unrealistic but its the walking dead, anything could happyen)
Ideal death for Carl: well carl needs to be bitten, shot by his dad and then eaten some more. I dont like carl.... He went from an innocent kid, to annoying s**t who could and never would stay in the house, to mini govenor to now annoying s**t that bosses people around.........

Thanks for reading hope you got a few laughs.

I like the way you think. Though I wouldn't pick Daryl for that particular death, I do want it to happen to someone, but I've never been able to decide which character I want it to happen to.
the episode at the CDC is hands down the best episode in the entire series.

this is fact.

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
jumping tiger of spirit
the episode at the CDC is hands down the best episode in the entire series.

this is fact.

It was a pretty epic episode 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas