Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Friend

7,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Well imagine what if you had two dudes who were trying to invite themselves into your camp for protection. You had repeatedly told them no,but they insisted they come.to your camp. And then when you turn around one of the dudes is pulling his gun out. If Rick had not shot them, he would have most likely would have been the one that was shot.

Sinnoh Lopunny's Husband

Chasind
Rick begins with an "R"
which stands for 'Rape'
which I believe gives him the right to ******** a guy up whenever he feels it necissary.

And bc the guy behind the counter reached for his gun 1st.
maybe he didnt like them
Gengar xX
Chasind
Rick begins with an "R"
which stands for 'Rape'
which I believe gives him the right to ******** a guy up whenever he feels it necissary.

does the dude in your sig have boobs or something
they gave me a bad vibe anyways talk2hand

Dangerous Lover

I wouldn't trust them either , im on rick's side!!! i think they would of caused trouble or something so im glad they are dead haha
do you guys think the baby died in the car crash??

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
robbomb20
do you guys think the baby died in the car crash??

From what I saw in the preview, Lori is mostly okay, but is gonna get attacked by a walker.
Also, the rest of those guys group are gonna attack the bar in revenge and the guys can't escape... regardless of why Rick killed those guys, they have bigger problems are pretty much all fronts... this is a prime time to kill off a character.
I totally had a revalation about the series when it happened. WHen you think about how this last episode played out its really crazy. Ricks son is growing colder toward death. Not angrier... but more of just a matter of fact. Lori tells Rick that he needs his innocent father that looks for the good in life. And if almost on cue... Rick finally snaps and kills two men.... out of fear... out of anger... his character just completely flips. Yeah you can say that they were gonna shoot him first... but then Rick shoots them several times after they are dead. Trying to blow off steam? Or maybe just finally tired of trying to stay sane. He's gonna become anything to protect his family now. God Bless you Rick. You ******** Badass.
That guy was reaching for his gun so Rick had to shot them but I'm interested to see how they escape the bar

Wealthy Noob

5,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chasind
Rick begins with an "R"
which stands for 'Rape'

this.
Everyone is right. They had bad intentions, and the man behind the counter was clearly trying to get his gun. Good thing Rick is a cop, and he had fast reflexes. He had to protect the farm, and seeing the preview, it looks like these two are indeed evil, because now Rick, Glen, and Hershel are fighting for their lives from their group and eventually, the zombies...

Thirteenth Celebrator

5,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Because those two guys were going to kill Rick so Rick had to kill them first
okay. i get it. rick killed them because they wanted to take the farm and the dude pulled his gun on rick.

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Does anyone else see the resemblance to the scene in Star Wars.

Did Rick have to shoot those guys, or is he just crazy?

Did Solo shoot first, or the green guy?

The answer is always the villain did not go for the gun first.

And pay attention, fatman went for the gun after Rick shot him bro... his Bro didn't go a gun untill Rick's gun was in air... Rick (and Han Solo) shot first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff