Welcome to Gaia! ::

in the last episode.

the skinny guy was like "this guy won't take no for an answer" or something and rick shot him, then turned and shot the fat guy.

i know the two guys seemed to have bad intentions but..
wut.
The man behind the bar made a move for his gun. Rick was faster.

Dangerous Hunter

Because they were going to kill them and take the farm by force, so before they could do that, Rick killed em.
What those guys said. And because Rick can do whatever the f*** he wants! xp

Beloved Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
You gotta do what you gotta do. Those guys were acting all nice and friendly, but anyone with a brain could tell they had bad intentions.

Sparkly Vampire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
He had to do it to protect his family. He has to think about his son and the one on the way. The men were a threat to the the farm and it resources. The more they take in the less they can provided for the the ones already there.Also they seemed to be more interested in what they have then joining the group.

Revered Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
but i do like you
in the last episode.

the skinny guy was like "this guy won't take no for an answer" or something and rick shot him, then turned and shot the fat guy.

i know the two guys seemed to have bad intentions but..
wut.

because the two other men were going to kill rick and the others and then take the farm possibly.

Friendly Regular

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rick begins with an "R"
which stands for 'Rape'
which I believe gives him the right to ******** a guy up whenever he feels it necissary.

And bc the guy behind the counter reached for his gun 1st.
Those two were going to kill him. The guy behind the bar grabbed his gun but Rick was like "F that" and shot them.

Wistful Dreamer

rick had amazing reflexes there. if he was just a hair slower, rick would have been shot and then glenn would be shot and then the farm would be all shot to hell

the whole time i kept thinking that rick was being put in hershel's original position, and the guys were in rick's original position, and i kept wondering whether rick was gonna give in and let them in cuz he's nice like that...but then...I guess that was probably the right move.
Cause the skinny guy behind the counter went for his gun. and the fat guy was going to aim at rick for killing his friend.

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dave (the skinny guy) thought he was faster than Rick on the draw, and he had no reason to think otherwise with the info available to him. Gun was on the counter, his hand was close, the bottle would draw anyone else eye.
But Rick Grimes is Badass.

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Chasind
Rick begins with an "R"
which stands for 'Rape'
which I believe gives him the right to ******** a guy up whenever he feels it necissary.

Rick Grimes majored in "badass" with a minor in law enforcement.

Friendly Regular

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Finale Fighter
Chasind
Rick begins with an "R"
which stands for 'Rape'

Rick Grimes majored in "badass" with a minor in law enforcement.

Exactly.

Bunny

Me and my brother kinda Gave eachother a "******** yeah" look when he did that. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff