Anyone who comes up to you all like,
"Yeah, man, we're best friends,
now lead me to your base"
can't be trusted.

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
the skinny guy reached for his gun first and the fat one was starting to aim at rick if rick wouldn't have shot them both quick enough then rick and every one els might have been killed or the other group could have lead a whole lot of walkers right to them and they would have been overwhelmd
If you didn't notice (it happened pretty quickly), out of the two guys the smaller one moved for his weapon, but Rick was quicker... shot him and the bigger guy.

It was either Rick's life or their lives.
In a zombie-infested world, anything goes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
and you know they were the bad guys cause fatty peed indoors

also, about time Rick did something bad a**

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
JonathanBlackRoseNuray
the skinny guy reached for his gun first and the fat one was starting to aim at rick if rick wouldn't have shot them both quick enough then rick and every one els might have been killed or the other group could have lead a whole lot of walkers right to them and they would have been overwhelmd

They'd probably just try to steal their stuff

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Wabbet
JonathanBlackRoseNuray

but first they would need to kill the group so they don't have any trouble

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
JonathanBlackRoseNuray
Wabbet
JonathanBlackRoseNuray

seems easier to scout them out first

go and say hi

like they just did with rick and co

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Wabbet
JonathanBlackRoseNuray
Wabbet
JonathanBlackRoseNuray

go and say hi

True but they would still after checking them out go after them and there stuff

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
JonathanBlackRoseNuray
Wabbet
JonathanBlackRoseNuray
Wabbet
JonathanBlackRoseNuray

go and say hi

they'd do whatever was easiest

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Wabbet
JonathanBlackRoseNuray
Wabbet
JonathanBlackRoseNuray
Wabbet
JonathanBlackRoseNuray

go and say hi

they'd do whatever was easiest
ya i guess your right

5,000 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Because the two men were going to kill them as well to get their stuff and probably invade the farm.
V0MlT
Me and my brother kinda Gave eachother a "******** yeah" look when he did that. xD

I think everyone had the "******** yeah" look seen around the world. =P I assumed something naughty was going to happen in that scene. And it did plus in the next scene or right before it you get to see the stupidity of Lori in her infinite wisdom she wrecks like a moron.
Did anyone else notice that the skinny guy was Rene from true blood season 1? Cuz i did and was like Rick shot him....WOAH HOO!!!!
Because Dave was going to kill Rick and then make ether Hershel or Glen take them to the barn.

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
The farm was split in half by what happened at the barn (Sophia crying ) and no one but the main pointmen are still "in the game" enough to be out killing and running errands.
Hershal is a broken man, his people are all falling ill due to lack of the will to live, and shock from seeing everyone they (used to) know get slaughtered.

Shane is on the war path to take over both the farm and the caravan of people he came in with, as well as about to kill Rick and Dale. The only other males with leadership qualities. And he's having a fling with Dales semi-addopted dauther, Aundrea.

Lori is in a car accident and probably Walker-bait, as well as pregnant with someone's kid (Shane or Rick).

One of the kids is dead and the other is nearly as cold and mercyless as Shane.

If anyone in the group is still in a position to make an important desision, then I don't know who it is... Murl?

Rick did the right thing and even tho he's got a whole gang to fight thru before he can get back, he's coming into the man who is both rightous, and ruthless. He's losing his feeling for t finner emotions of life and evoling into a being of near unshakable morals and loralty/ commitment that only dogs and oldschool gangsters and knights would know anytng about...

If you can't help me help my own, then I have no use for you to live. Keep moving or I'll kill you where you stand.

And to top it off... there are zombies trying to eat you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff